10.2 Update Players?!

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I've just downloaded what I believe to be the 10.2 update inc the January transfer window and it seems like a fair few of the players from the shortlists contained on here have vanished!! Verrati has gone and also a lot of the potential European Stars!! I am running my game on the largest database setting and can't see any reason why!!
Is this true for everyone or just me?? If so, can anybody recommend any players in their places as I'm truly struggling to win promotion for the Championship into the Premiership!!

Thanks Everyone (6)

The 10.2 update doesn't include the January transfer dealings, it was released in mid-December..

Well I've got the January update installed also, but like my message from above a lot of the players have vanished, any ideas on that one askep?

I don't know of the update you speak of. Link?

I know its not the official update, but why do all the best players vanish?? Surely they should still be available!!

because its custom DB made by another FM player, nothing to do with Sports Interactive.

if you want official then wait until 10.3

I know its not the official update, but why do all the best players vanish?? Surely they should still be available!!

I'm using the 10.2 update with the same January transfer patch you mentioned earlier but i have Veratti on my game. I only load up like 4 leagues and medium database for my Newcastle save.

just a suggestion...

didn't you spell veratti wrong?

Back