10.3 patch increese in random occurances ?

• Thread starter Thread starter KIAStumpy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

KIAStumpy

Reaction score
has the new patch chnaged a incress in random stuff?
i am in second sesson with villa
just after the patch i had about 3 or 4 diferant things said and go wroung with my team
players not seeing eye to eye players couseing greef in the team and some complaints about how i ran team talks
now into sesson 2 i got adriano on a free never tried him b4 and was looking forward to seeing him own or not
now hes been here for 1 month and hes said hes not settling in :(
i enjoy these random things but come on after 1 month lol

adriano is a very unsettled character anyway, he had a meltdown and inter cancelled his contract.

dressing room bust ups happpen at every club IRL, see Reo-Coker at Villa a few months back

I am conceding a fair few headers from 20 yards when my keeper has decided not to be any where near his goal line. its pretty annoying lol!

um i think most of these are normal since last Fm mate ;) definately the "player dislikes this player etc" team talks people moan about (always look at their personality and if they are confrontational, volatile, outspoken, these players will always have somethign to say about anything all the time) so dont stress too much, time heals all wounds (offer them new contracts, normally works like a charm)
settling also always happens, his adaptability is probably like 3 (coaches have this stat) it will take time, its not like he never will, just takes time, learns the language and starts playing well with team.

Well with the new patch in my fiorentina team 3 players per game go injured for 12 days , and they said it seams more real but this is something S.F. ! After 6 matches i have no more than 10 injured 1st team players , and yes players get more unsettle in the area even with 1 comment on them and that's not like in real life ! this patch is the worst fm ever !

Well Raikan i think the injury rate is too high even for real life ! I don't see this type of injury in any games , i mean 3 players to go injured for 2 weeks + each game ! Well i will play more and let you know if any of my first team players make it to september !

Last edited:
um i think most of these are normal since last Fm mate ;) definately the "player dislikes this player etc" team talks people moan about (always look at their personality and if they are confrontational, volatile, outspoken, these players will always have somethign to say about anything all the time) so dont stress too much, time heals all wounds (offer them new contracts, normally works like a charm)
settling also always happens, his adaptability is probably like 3 (coaches have this stat) it will take time, its not like he never will, just takes time, learns the language and starts playing well with team.
yes i know thay have been about since last FM
But as i asked increesed then.
it seems to bring more depth to the game so i enjoy them
one thing i do hate is the lack of AI
when i win the prem is finishing and i cant be cought i allways play my young lads
and often loss the bored still say disapointing thay should change that i think does my head in {(

Well with the new patch in my fiorentina team 3 players per game go injured for 12 days , and they said it seams more real but this is something S.F. ! After 6 matches i have no more than 10 injured 1st team players , and yes players get more unsettle in the area even with 1 comment on them and that's not like in real life ! this patch is the worst fm ever !

Well Raikan i think the injury rate is too high even for real life ! I don't see this type of injury in any games , i mean 3 players to go injured for 2 weeks + each game ! Well i will play more and let you know if any of my first team players make it to september !
scarily the injury rate in fm isnt as high as in real life (think you ve been unlucky) SI actually said on average injury rates in FM are quite a bit lower than in real life, so it could be worse

i dont know why SI even make patches, they're damned if they do, damned if they dont

I ****** love the patch for one. i think it is more realistic. it is harder but it is more detailed way of looking at players.

it would of been amazing if you could control players diets ect ect.

I have noticed that my players seem to be more fatigued than before but maybe its just me playing more games.

you must just have kak luck man :P as mentioned, Si have lowered the injury rate a tad and Patches are a bit tedious :D but its different for everyone i guess! so lets hope you have a team left come december little man!

actually in real life, every match there will be some1 who take a knock

I agree..I've noticed more knocks...Every game there is a player who picks up a knock, they're never bad but tis annoying...and did happen sometimes on old patches so might just be coincidence...they only thing I've really noticed about the patch is the different in player rating...they're more extreme, and people are getting much higher ratings for good games...sometimes even if your player scored 4 goals in old patch, their rating was still 9.3 sometimes, but now they get 10s for hattricks often..

Back