10 CCC's in 1 match! Testers wanted for this 4231 - 14.3

king4163

Reaction score
Hello all,

First time I have ever uploaded a tactic so go easy on me!haha! I normally just download tactics from you lot but seeing as the 14.3 came out I thought I would give it a go.... So here is my line up.....

View attachment 411785

View attachment 411784

I created the tactic half way through my 1st season, I was really struggling in 10th place used this had apart from a few blips where I rotated too much I have do reasonable well, putting together a fantastic run at the end of the season.

View attachment 411782

Please give this tactic a go, it creates lots of CCC's HOWEVER this is not the kind of tactic where you dont concede chances so expect to leak some goals too. I have found that I normally double the oppositions CCC's every game. Btw I dont use any opposition instructions etc

Let me know what you think

Thanks

Last edited:
If it's the correct thread, i re post my impressions :

First two games using with your tactic and it went pretty well :

With this Formation :

Glad that you are enjoying it! Let me know how you get on!

lol come on.
10 CCC is not usual...

The tactic has potential, I can tell

Give the tactic a go, I'm sure you will like it! If not please give me some advice on how to improve on it

Would love to but that screen shot is tiny and really need to squint my eyes to see it, will try out tactic anyhow as been having a bad spell with every other tactic I have tried since new patch.

Sorry I am new to uploading things onto this website! I have managed to make the picture bigger :)

man i am using your tactic with my Olympiakos team and its very good i played 7 games.. my team scores 27 goals and conceded 3 only.I'll play with Dortmund in europa league so this is the real test for your tactic i'll keep in touch.

took those screenshots with a toaster? so small dude :)

man i am using your tactic with my Olympiakos team and its very good i played 7 games.. my team scores 27 goals and conceded 3 only.I'll play with Dortmund in europa league so this is the real test for your tactic i'll keep in touch.

Glad that it is working for you! Let me know how you get on?

This tactic keeps delivering me plenty of CCC per game.
At least 6 per game.
Pretty impressive mate.

I played about 15 games with friendly and I have about 6 wins and 9 draws :) I dont lost that is good but I need to win more. Maybe i havent good players but I have a lot of CCC each match. This tactic is for that moment best for me from fm-base.