<10 mill player who can hit the ground running in the prem?

• Thread starter Thread starter Zippyzebfm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 6K

Zippyzebfm

Reaction score
HI lads,
I know there are a lot of youngsters to buy I was just wondering if anyone had any success in the prem with a player right from the off regardless of age? Im starting with WBA so have around 10 mill not sure who to buy!
cheers for the help lads!

Ricky van Wolfswinkel - Sporting Cp £9m
Ademilson - Sao Paulo £5.5m (release clause)
Demba Ba - Newcastle £7m (release clause) (if he wants to join)
Thomas Necid - CSKA £6m

Thanks very much!! I tried Ba but he wasnt having any of it! and ended up going to chelsea on my season!! Any Cm's you would suggest? Ones that would be good as a xavi type player ?

Elbin Ekdal - Cagliari £2.8m
Ruben Yttergard Jenssen - Tromso
Ivo Pekalski - Malmo FF
Guido Pizzaro - Lanus
Keisuke Honda - CSKA
Benat - Betis
Andrea Poli - Sampdoria
Adam Maher - Az
Josip Illicic - Palermo
Younes Belhanda - Montpellier

Gundogan/Diskerud

Thanks mate really good stuff!! are there any you would highly recommend over the others ??

I literally bought the game yesterday!! I have had 12... 11 etc but only just started on FM 13! I have around 12 mill after all my sales I am in first season and want to finish top 10! WBA have some decent players to start with like Lukaku seems quite good on this game and Yacob and Mulumbu seem decent! obviously without experience its harder to tell if a player I buy is going to do well! just getting to grips with things!! my CB slot needs filling! as do my wingers and cm ideally! It seems to be hard to attract players to WBA tho! Thanks for your help again mate!

I literally bought the game yesterday!! I have had 12... 11 etc but only just started on FM 13! I have around 12 mill after all my sales I am in first season and want to finish top 10! WBA have some decent players to start with like Lukaku seems quite good on this game and Yacob and Mulumbu seem decent! obviously without experience its harder to tell if a player I buy is going to do well! just getting to grips with things!! my CB slot needs filling! as do my wingers and cm ideally! It seems to be hard to attract players to WBA tho! Thanks for your help again mate!

get Burdisso from Boca :)

take a look through here mate :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-brand-new-wonderkid-shortlist-fm13-beta.html
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...yer-recommendation-list-fm13.html#post1617668

I highly suggest getting Wellington Nem and Ademilson!

Ruben Yttergard Jenssen as raikan said! hes brilliant and a steal for 1.7m first season

You said you need CB?

Kyriakos Papadopoulos turns out to be a beast, I got him after like 4 seasons so he was more pricey on mine, but I reckon you might get him in the first season quite cheap

On mine he ended up having all physical stats 15 and over, Tackling 20, Marking 18, Heading 20, and some very decent mental stats as well.

You said you need CB?

Kyriakos Papadopoulos turns out to be a beast, I got him after like 4 seasons so he was more pricey on mine, but I reckon you might get him in the first season quite cheap

On mine he ended up having all physical stats 15 and over, Tackling 20, Marking 18, Heading 20, and some very decent mental stats as well.

Thanks Dan, great info! top lad!! anyone else you would recommend from 4 seasons in the future??

You could check out my story im doing with west brom, made some decent signings and managed to come 3rd, gives you an idea of the kinda tactic you could use whilst also having some good player recommendations as you can see who played well for me etc :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-manager-stories/108223-boing-boing-baggies.html

That is a quality story mate ! loved it! gave me some motivation and ideas!! dont agree with some of your signings or the idea of letting olsson leave!! but zaha unreal signing as well as butland!! well done mate!

Nobody has said Wellington Nem.. £3.5m release fee (£9m+ value). Nick Helenius & Leonard Kweuke and are awesome forwards for less than £3.5m. Andile Jali & Kara are two good midfielders for under £1m. Craig Gordon is a decent free signing in goal.. Can't think of any defenders at the moment.

Nobody has said Wellington Nem.. £3.5m release fee (£9m+ value). Nick Helenius & Leonard Kweuke and are awesome forwards for less than £3.5m. Andile Jali & Kara are two good midfielders for under £1m. Craig Gordon is a decent free signing in goal.. Can't think of any defenders at the moment.
Wellington Nem has been mentioned. Also I tried to sign Kara for a premiership side and he kept having the work permit rejected.

Cb: felipe 4m
Mc: Nigel Reo Coker free get him quick he's amazing
Aml: Drenthe free
Amr: nem. 3.5m

Wellington Nem has been mentioned a few times mate!! all real good help lads!!! Drenthe for free??? class!!!! Just wish half 5 would hurry up so i can get home and smash it all night haha!

Back