TAPDoink

Reaction score
Hi everyone, it has taken 11 months but I have finally completed 100% of Steam Achievements for FM13, has anybody else? Upload your Steam page if you have (for some reason it won't let me put paragraphs in my text sorry).View attachment 465581

For me it was a struggle to get to 10 games without receiving a goal, i don't even dare think about 30 games :D
There are some really tough ones to get too, like the Hero achievments. But i guess if i would also play 1766 hours i could go for it in the end :D
Congrats!
P.S. I'm at 59%

I went through a really lucky streak and got to 22 games without conceding. It included 14 disallowed goals, including 7 the match officials got wrong. I could never get to 30 games without conceding.

I'm at 71%

Wow good job!
I'm at 37% in 533 hours. So i think it's pretty impressive. :D

My game must have glitched out and given me the 30 games without conceding achievement, cause I swear I've never done it but I have the achievement. Kinda ruins trying to get it for me :(

Cheers guys - yeh for the 30 games without conceding I had to be a bit mischievous - not cheating because I used what the game gave me but it was difficult, and nerve-wrecking. On FMC I had the 'no sackings' unlocked and got Man City relegated down to BSN/S retaining as much money as possible, then signed the best squad I could and parked the plane every match lol. Most of the achievements I got whilst getting Vauxhall to Champions League though.

iv'e went 38 games without conceding a single goal with Newcastle in the second season using my 3-3-3-1, also i'm so close to a 100% achievement on steam but i haven't done any challenges modes and i probably won't do them ( well not now anyway )