• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 874

Kcetin20

Banned
Reaction score
Hello FM-BASE,

Im whit a strange problem in FM 2015,
Its all about squad numbers i cant assign a number to player and he do it automaticly,
Example when i play whit Fenerbahce season 2014-2015 and i done it the next year 2015-2016 i got a verry strange problem,
on 2014 season Gokhan Gonul was 77 and Caner Erkin was 88 but now all my player numbers are just from 1-30
and i cant change it no matter what i do,

Also i let my assistant manager do everything can it be because of this ?

I am using only marshall's transfer update nothing more.

Keep your money man, I'll try to help you as best as I can.

Lets see if I got this correct.
You don't get the option to assign numbers to your players, right? Because you should at least get the option from the game. As far as I know, you get that question around the same time you have to register players for your team.

Some solutions:
- Change your settings in Staff>Responsibilities>Club> Finalizes first team signings to you, if it's on your *** man.
- You might have in some point auto assigned numbers and now they are 'messed up'
- Sometimes, having custom DBs can messed up your game. It shouldn't happen, but it can. It could be that after all.

If I may ask, can you send me your save in personal message, I would like to check something and possibly sim some time to see if I can figure out whats going on.

This is the new rules in the league. Like in the spanish league you can only assign numbers from 1 to 25.

Keep your money man, I'll try to help you as best as I can.

Lets see if I got this correct.
You don't get the option to assign numbers to your players, right? Because you should at least get the option from the game. As far as I know, you get that question around the same time you have to register players for your team.

Some solutions:
- Change your settings in Staff>Responsibilities>Club> Finalizes first team signings to you, if it's on your *** man.
- You might have in some point auto assigned numbers and now they are 'messed up'
- Sometimes, having custom DBs can messed up your game. It shouldn't happen, but it can. It could be that after all.

If I may ask, can you send me your save in personal message, I would like to check something and possibly sim some time to see if I can figure out whats going on.

Well i formatted my pc just 1hour ago but i will start a new save and give it after some hours, im pretty sure its still here

Back