Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you put your tactic here plz ? :) Met ta tactique en dl ;)

are woodworks included In CCCs? im guessing no

wow, GREAT achievment to make 11 ccc playing with RM against rayo.. LOL

wow, GREAT achievment to make 11 ccc playing with RM against rayo.. LOL

Oi theres no need for that, Ive never made a tactic before, also before you start critising me show me some of your tactics and CCCs

Oi theres no need for that, Ive never made a tactic before, also before you start critising me show me some of your tactics and CCCs

I understand your point of view, being happy and all, but really creating that amount of scoring chances with RM vs Rayo isn't really a big deal. But hey use that for your own motivation and keep working your way up ;)

I guess you applied the new tactic you made after half time :p
Yeah hah, I have three versions (standard, defensive & chasing a goal). I started off with the defensive as it was Manchester United then saw they were on the ropes and played the standard with a tweaked deep line. Still working on them though.

Yeah hah, I have three versions (standard, defensive & chasing a goal). I started off with the defensive as it was Manchester United then saw they were on the ropes and played the standard with a tweaked deep line. Still working on them though.

I would say nice one or something along those lines, but im a Newcastle fan :'(

I've made 16 but it was a friendly with a small team (just like rayo) and i was Man City i think..

Looks good. In the future, perhap use the " post your succes" thread in the GD section.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.