116 million for one player????

• Thread starter Thread starter zax_man
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2K

zax_man

Reaction score
Hey i started my 5-th seasson at Betis and now Real Madrid want my best player Sakho and want to pay me 116 millions ;).I reject now , but if they give me more what do u think i must do?????

Sahko costs 10million first season?
i would accpect it :)

I would sell aswell you could buy alot of world class players with that money LOL

you cant reject an offer like that for any player

you cant reject an offer like that for any player

i can , i reject it for now.But even i accept next offer who to buy to replace Sakho - he is the best defender for me in the game, and i think i don't need players, maybe just another world class GK , but i have 30 millions to buy it...

Last edited:
it depends, if u are in champions league then sell but if not keep him.

this is because you get £116 m so u can buy huge players, but players like gerrard,terry,rooney etc will only come to champions league clubs.

so if u get 116 m and not in cl then it's a waste of sakho.

you can buy nkoulou for almost nothing, and he is top class plays in monaco season 1, he is in my madrid team and he is a beast or look for a regen to nurture.

i fariness, you wont get another offer like that,.... so oppotunity lost to mug off a big side, sakho isnt anything special when you play against him, so i woulda sold him, coulda used that money seing as your betis

it depends, if u are in champions league then sell but if not keep him.

this is because you get £116 m so u can buy huge players, but players like gerrard,terry,rooney etc will only come to champions league clubs.

so if u get 116 m and not in cl then it's a waste of sakho.

I'm in Cl but neither of this players wiil come to Betis and Sakho is only 22 (gerrard,terry over 30)

If I got an offer for one of my players for that price I wouldn't think twice, plenty of quality CB on FM09 to replace him with.

Sell him and buy Fazio, Messi and Agüero.. (with release clauses it will cost 100M)

Sell him and buy Fazio, Messi and Agüero.. (with release clauses it will cost 100M)

Well i keep Sakho until next transfer window, but Fazio wiil never come to me at Betis because he play at blood rivals Sevilla, Messi too will never come to Betis from Barca , only Aguero will come to my team , but i don't need another striker right now

i can , i reject it for now.But even i accept next offer who to buy to replace Sakho - he is the best defender for me in the game, and i think i don't need players, maybe just another world class GK , but i have 30 millions to buy it...

whoa man.......u have got a world class team outta there......how come u got so many present and potential world class players??????? Betis aren't exactly a stinky rich side......:P I guess if you are in Champs League...u should keep Sakho....he will become world class in a couple of years as well...he is a beast at CB(H)

TS, what currency are you using? Seems like its in dollars.

But in any case, it's still a huge bid for one player, surprised your board did not step in and sell him off under your nose.

It is in dollars, so only 50m, not too much of a big deal but i'd still sell and bring one or two quality players in.

yeh it works out at about £80million so for 1 player whether in cl or not i would accept it..BTW the highest i have ever received is £45million that was for Tevez on my 1st season of man utd game.

Back