13.2.2 Penalty Misses

• Thread starter Thread starter rjpurwana
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1K

rjpurwana

Reaction score
Hi all, in my new 13.2.2 save, i noticed an unrealistic missed penalties rate... Almost 1 of 2 penalties in my game were missed... not only by my players but also by AI... Anybody else experienced the same way that i do? In previous patch the penalty conversion rate is more realistic, i hardly note a missed penalty then... but now, i feel it's too much... Thanks.

Hi all, in my new 13.2.2 save, i noticed an unrealistic missed penalties rate... Almost 1 of 2 penalties in my game were missed... not only by my players but also by AI... Anybody else experienced the same way that i do? In previous patch the penalty conversion rate is more realistic, i hardly note a missed penalty then... but now, i feel it's too much... Thanks.

I've kind of seen this mate, my players seem to go through 'phases' of scoring and not scoring them! Last season messi got 9/9, this season he's on 1/3...you just have to make sure you have a very good penalty taker, I'd say 18+ in penalties, composure and finishing!:)

yeah same here mate, ive had 5 penalties this season and have scored 1/5!! also notice that even if my chosen taker is on the field a different player takes them everytime.

Yeah I raised this in a thread before and people thought I was over exagerating ( i probably was a bit). But I had Yohanne Cabaye taking penalties and 3 out of 4 was saved. Same with the AI's, Krul was saving most of them. I had about 3 penalty shootouts that I won fine, but normal in game penalties was the issue. It was frustrating

You could put it down to the player losing confidence after he misses a penalty??

Known bug, should be fixed in the coming patch.

I had it in one save indeed. But in my FMC I only had one miss in 8 years. I still had a lot of penalties. AI missed a lot indeed but they got unrealistic high penalties in some matches.

Thanks for the replies...
I think it's a bug then...
hopefully the next patch will sort it out...
Cheers mate...

As GodCubed said, it should.

This is from the patch notes:
- Fixed too many unrealistically weak penalty kicks

Dunno how large portion of penalties/players that'll affect, but it should make at least some of them harder to save.

hasnt been fixed for me, still missing heaps of penalties

Back