Sorry Don't know, but there will not be a summer transfer update.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

1)dont know
2)yes
3) yes i think but nottried myself
4)battery is quite good, a few hours at least
5) not sure, a lot is with touch,so get a stylus
6)dont know
7)more setailed than handheld and more difficult
8) depending how quick game speed is set depends how much 3d action you see
9)dont know,never tried
10)on a par with full version.

the game is worth getting,i get bored quickly with the handheld version,but I have not stopped playing vita version since day it came out.You cant download tactics to it though wich is frustrating. Hope this helps

1. Not sure but doubt it (do they do this for the PC version?)
2. Can be fiddly at first but you quickly get used to it, can be a touch (get it) slow when advancing to team selection
3. Not sure but can't see why not, I think you can do that with any game on the Vita.
4. Probably one of the least battery intensive games on my Vita (i have a lot)
5. Not much unfortunately, wish they'd utilised the buttons more, the whole navigation/menu system is a little disappointing
6. Who knows, depends how this one sells i guess
7. 300% better, its the Classic mode from the PC version
8. You can use 3D or 2D visuals with a range of camera angles. The most the match you can watch is "comprehensive" (roughly 10mins a game)
9. Yes just like all Vita games (PS button & R or start i think)
10. Stadiums a generic depending on the clubs capacity e.g. Cheltenham will have ground level stadium without corners, but Brighton will have large tiers with corners that won't differ from a team with the same capacity - this might be the same as the PC version

1)
8) depending how quick game speed is set depends how much 3d action you see

Didn't know that,very interesting. I take it you mean the game speed that is stated at the start when selecting leagues??