Reaction score
Greetings folks - like most people the introduction of the new 14.3 patch rendered my tactics useless and had me pulling my hair out as my Pompey team endured the longest winless run i've ever had during my entire FM/CM career.

It was only saved due to the tireless work of Mr. Jassar and his --Jassar Bomb-- that i managed to put an end to this run and somehow claw a somewhat respectable finish. Having just finished the season i'm looking to consolidate and visit my team and tactics to see what went wrong. Fortunately, this opportunity to rebuild has coincided with a lot of tactics being released that on face-value appear to be having a lot of success but in reading the various forums, i've noticed that a lot of the tests are being carried out on the Man Utds, Chelsea's, Real Madrid's and Barca's of this world.

In light of this i've created a thread to allow those with lesser team to share tactics they have provided success for the little guy. I'm in the process of testing one myself and if successful, i will create a separate thread for but as a first instance, which tactics have people had most success with for smaller teams?