jord2009

Reaction score
im at the start of my 1st season with man utd who should i buy + sell im thinking sell nani ando kuszczak berbatov to free up wages & money but not sure which role to use him if i keep him +would rooney make a good cm AP (A) in a cm 3 or a 2????

im thinking of new ways to utilise what i have, i will keane a decent young ST for utd!!! unusually lacking ideas how to mix it up with my beloved mufc!!! normal suggestions please nothing like heskey, messi or ronaldo i dont want heskey & the others wont join!

my budget is ?15 mill before i sell

Depends how you are going to play... If your are playing like the do Irl, maybe a come creative cm!

There isn't really enough info here to help you, what update are you using? what formation/tactics are you planning on using? How much wages do you have available?

If you're selling Berbatov, and by the sound of it you're not using the LFCMarshall update (so no Robin van Pershit) you might want a cheap backup striker if your playing with 2 strikers. I'd say play Rooney as a Deep-Lying Forward, then Hernandez as a Poacher/Advanced Forward, then Welbeck on the bench with the other striker as backup to go on the bench if one gets injured.

Also, a young LB is needed cos Evra turns **** in 2 years, and a DM/CM maybe?

Baines is a quality LB, but is 30. What about the one who plays for Russia/Zenit? Anyukov I think.
Finally, depending on how much you have after selling the players, M'Vila is quality, but exspensive, so what about Tiote/Fellaini and Hamsik?

im just using the jan update im using 4-3-3 thats why i wanted to put wayne at cm as there are no better players in my squad, ive used hamsik before with no pleasing out come and what i wanted to know really was will keane a good young st with the correct training as i have my own schedules already made up and is rooney an ok cm AP(a)

I wouldn't know about using him as a midfielder to be honest, never tried converting anyone from striker to midfield, though it could work. What about using him as an Treq./IF in the Attacking Midfield position? Then send Welbeck on loan for about 3m loan fee and with the sales of the players you mentioned, you'd have the funds to invest in a quality CM, and some good wingers?

on my save atm (1 season in) my scout with 20 judging potential and ability says he is 4 silver star ability, only 2 potential, so not that good on mine.

EDIT: Actually, you might want to sell Hernandez then, as he is only good as a poacher and I don't think Poacher's work in a 4-3-3 formation...

hmm should i keep berbatov and sell Chicharito, which youngsters in my from whole squad inc u18s and reserves are ready for first team action. I want to use will Keane but i have no idea weather or not he'll be any good he has good finishing for a 17 yr old better than most others on the game

do not sell chicharito!! as a poacher your looking at 50 goals a season and berba can score 20 a season as a CF, get sanogo as backup and u need creative midfilder get ruben jennsen (2-5mil) new xavi, search for good lb tho evra be past it soon danny potts from west ham as potential erm soton have agood lb in under 18s

If it was me I would play 4-2-3-1

GK - DEFEND - De Gea
FB - SUPPORT - Rafael
FB - SUPPORT - Evra
CD - DEFEND - Vidic
CD - DEFEND - Jones
BWM - DEFEND - perhaps someone like Tiote (8mish) or Asamoah (6mish
CM - SUPPORT - someone who can pass and create well i.e Hamsik if you can get the funds or Kevin Strootman (6mish)
IF - ATTACK - Young or sign Nangis (1m) and train him to cut inside (he is a beast)
LW - ATTACK - Nani or Yarmolenko (6mish)
AP or TREQ - ATTACK - Rooney
P - Attack - Hernandez or Fierro (2mish)

I would probably sell Rio and purchase someone like Zouma also

hope this gives you a few ideas mate

Last edited:
Sell Berbatov Owen and Fabio and you can get roughly 25 million for them, so that's about 44 million, Keep anderson and play him as a BWM he is fantastic, I then managed to sign Hamsik who has been the best signing in the past 10 years for me and pla him as an Advanced Playmaker. PLay Rooney as a Target Man, Hernandez as a poacher and final two reccomendations is to sign Sime Vrsalijko for 2.5 million and Fierro on approach to sign. I won't bother with details as I have no idea how you wanna play