Resource icon

Oling's 4-3-3 Tiki Taka 2021-02-10

Hi mate what do you do with OI's,Training,Set Pieces and anyother info please
Sorry i just wanted to upload it to see how stood up against the other tactics. But I'll try tom answer the questions either way.

So for OI I look at their formation to see if someone is playing as a deeplying playmaker. if so put him hard tackle and press him. if u cant find one but their is someone playing as a defensive mid. press him instead. same with a ballplaying defender. Then i look at the scout report to see how scored the most, who assisted the most and best rating etc. i put them on hard tackle and weakfoot if they have one. aslo tight marking. if the goalkepper is one the best players as per report i press him. so i usually end up with tight marking on 3 players and i press 2-3 maybe but it all depends. i have something in my mind that says dont go over 3 players to either press or mark.

if theres not enough people to mark or press from the info i check who has played good (green stats) in that tournament the game is played.

For training i downloaded some possession based trainings and some others. and also a pre season etc. and also put some more bars on the tiki taka training and saved it. I also put the players on either normal or dubbel load on their own training depending on their personality or and if they are easily injured just normal. I almost always get above 8 on average combined in training. Set pieces its not my best part but my teams seems to score a fair bit of goals either way from them. so ive set up something but its probably not the best. But i have 3 different corner they switch between. They do score more from non corner set peaces i think. and i have never touched them so.....

I dont know if u want advise to what to say to the players in certain moments in games. but let me know. because from what ive noticed is that most people says alot of what the assistent is advising on what to say. I pretty much NEVER do that. Actually i never do that. and when ive tried it didnt work that good. But maybe thats boring because i pretty much know what to say if im in CL and are 2 goals down from the last game in the knockouts.