This works great after the recent update. Nice tweak, thank you for sharing. My strikers are effective late in matches when the oppo starts to get tired. I usually bag one or two around the 90th min. I will try incorporate some set pieces like "cheater" throw-ins and also Prutton free kicks from his Zaz blue series, if they still work in the new patch/update

This works great after the recent update. Nice tweak, thank you for sharing. My strikers are effective late in matches when the oppo starts to get tired. I usually bag one or two around the 90th min. I will try incorporate some set pieces like "cheater" throw-ins and also Prutton free kicks from his Zaz blue series, if they still work in the new patch/update

when you are add this addiaiton, do u share?

when you are add this addiaiton, do u share?
Prutton says he has to rework his set pieces testing league so I will wait for his genius
https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/thread/967-set-pieces/page-3/#comment-3470

Prutton says he has to rework his set pieces testing league so I will wait for his genius
https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/thread/967-set-pieces/page-3/#comment-3470

Very interested by the Throw-in and other "cheated" set pieces you could add ;)

Last edited:
it is really good tac. my strikers actually not a star but scores a lot. maybe tac need defensive tweak
Ekran Görüntüsü (30).png
Ekran Görüntüsü (31).png

The tactic works on the latest patch even on LLM teams.
I promoted Yor from Vanarama North to Vanarama , in midd season i got recruited by Grimsby on League 2 and arrived in time to take them to League 1 by play-offs.

1617481592962.png

1617481531860.png

All season on Holliday with Atletic Biblao, no transfer, Playing on 21.4 with APDM 2 strikers

Capture d’écran (220).png

Second season with the same team ... Not the same results In Liga... Inaki Williams broken leg has killed my tactic ! :(
But Good job in Spanish Cup and Champion's League ! :)

Capture d’écran (223).png

Capture d’écran (226).png

Capture d’écran (227).png

So i decided to take SCP job in Portugal, stayed 1 season and end their over 20 year title starvation.

Attachments

• League history.PNG
    League history.PNG
    316.8 KB · Views: 220
  • League.PNG
    League.PNG
    249.6 KB · Views: 227
  • Managers.PNG
    Managers.PNG
    185.7 KB · Views: 364
**** you PSG.
Or **** me... those home losses shouldnt have happened.

Attachments

• League.PNG
    League.PNG
    123.8 KB · Views: 294
  • Losses.PNG
    Losses.PNG
    42 KB · Views: 288
The tactic works on the latest patch even on LLM teams.
I promoted Yor from Vanarama North to Vanarama , in midd season i got recruited by Grimsby on League 2 and arrived in time to take them to League 1 by play-offs.

View attachment 548324

View attachment 548323

which tactic do you use?
tactic with AP-DM
or
tactic with BBM-HB?

sorry
i dont see the update date

so i guess you usee tactic with AP DM

Last edited:
which tactic do you use?
tactic with AP-DM
or
tactic with BBM-HB?

sorry
i dont see the update date

so i guess you usee tactic with AP DM
Both TCT work well, i usally adapt the DMC and the MC according to the kind of players i have on the team im managing, but HB with BBM seems to be more consistent when you analyse the player stats for those positions.