17 year old potential wonderkids requesting regular football?

sindridah

Reaction score
Hey

I'm playing Arsenal and all of sudden this 17 year old wonderkids ( 2 or 3 of them ) I have are requesting regular football??? And I have no room for them in my starting 11 nor on the bench, I just wanted to ask if someone else has had the same situation and how he handled it? Because now they're unhappy and requesting transfer and I don't want to lose them! And yeah, I should add that they don't accept to be loaned to get first team football

What squad status are thay set to?? If set to higher put them down to hot prospect or something. Give them cup games.

theyr squad status were rotation, I guess it's a bit high, I lowered them to hot prospect and I'll see what happens, thanks a lot for the advice

Tony Trindade De Valhena , Ricardo Kishna, Luigi Archetti

are they regens ????

can u post a screen shot of them each.

imo, play them cup games, or loan them out. if ur sick and tired of them, sell them ;)

Just play them in cup games or against rubbish league teams, put them on the bench occasionally and play them in the 85th minute :)

if they are all similar positions, I would move a player off that position, then play them every once in a while rotating with the main player, if not then just play them in cup games