Resource icon

4-4-2 | first season without transfers .Famalicão and Guimarães Champion 20umilhar v2

Testing in 3rd division

Bad start to the season because of the quality of the defense.

In the Portuguese cup so far we have faced 3 teams from the first division.
Semi final against Porto, I almost got European qualification in a lower division :ROFLMAO:
calendário.pngfarense.pngmoreirense.pngrio ave.pngSem Título.png

Unfortunately the quality of the defense was not enough

1 mao.png2 mao.png

Now testing in Spain without transfers

tabela valencia.pngcalendario.png
trying to improve defensively

Finished with Valencia, the defensive changes didn’t work as well as I wanted.

Sem Título.pngSem Título1.pngSem Título11.pngSem Título111111.pngSem Título11111.pngSem Título1111.pngSem Título111.png

Testing in Premier

I am trying to change something defensively without harming the attack but it is difficult. Many goals conceded :sneaky:

Sem Título1.pngSem Título.pngSem Título11.png

Final part of the season with some defensive improvement.

if we have two great strikers, the amount of goals they make is crazy, unfortunately only one has adapted to the style of play.

Sem Título.pngSem Título1.pngSem Título11.pngimagem_2021-05-01_112603.png

Last edited:
Leading the Bundesliga without spending any € (only singning free players since the begining of my save !)
I don't have clearly not a top team ! My players are between 140 and 160 CA ... Casteels, Roussillon, Nmecha, aren't stars but they did the job ! :)
Seems to be good tactic : very strong defense, but sometimes poor attack with my team at the begining of the season.
One big thing to change : the 2 central Mildfielders have very poor scores ! 6.65 and 6.77 for Schlager and Guendouzi, it seems to have a problem there because they are good players and must have more !

Capture d’écran (289).png

Capture d’écran (290).png

Capture d’écran (291).png

Leading the Bundesliga without spending any € (only singning free players since the begining of my save !)
I don't have clearly not a top team ! My players are between 140 and 160 CA ... Casteels, Roussillon, Nmecha, aren't stars but they did the job ! :)
Seems to be good tactic : very strong defense, but sometimes poor attack with my team at the begining of the season.
One big thing to change : the 2 central Mildfielders have very poor scores ! 6.65 and 6.77 for Schlager and Guendouzi, it seems to have a problem there because they are good players and must have more !

View attachment 551894

View attachment 551895

View attachment 551896
Yes, the two midfielders will not have a great note. With me only Carlos Soler was a good player . I also noticed that your left defender has few assists.

unfortunately when I tested in the Premier League I had a lot of difficulties defensively, so I had to abdicate them offensively to have them defensively.
But if you think you have a good defense you can try to change the middle on the left side, go up and change the game builder or something. But in the easiest games to see if you have more offensive effectiveness.

Later I will be able to take a look and see what I can improve there (y)