Resource icon

Light In The Black 42211 (2xDM) - 90 points with RC Lens, Valladolid won the Spanish league 2021-05-19

Hi Cwieku666, really interested for trying. As I play on fmt ipad, could you please load the different screens of the tactic? Thanks

@Cwieku666
Are those test carried with frozen morale and condition?
I haven't used FMRTE while testing with RC Lens or Dinamo Zagreb, but I don't know how it was with the rest of the tests. I just didn't ask Kippa9 how he does his tests but I also don't remember him writing anything about it.

Last edited:
Hi Cwieku666, really interested for trying. As I play on fmt ipad, could you please load the different screens of the tactic? Thanks
Here you go
Racing Club de Lens_ Overview.pngRacing Club de Lens_ Overview-2.pngRacing Club de Lens_ Overview-3.pngRacing Club de Lens_ Overview-4.pngRacing Club de Lens_ Overview-5.pngRacing Club de Lens_ Overview-6.pngRacing Club de Lens_ Overview-7.pngRacing Club de Lens_ Overview-8.pngRacing Club de Lens_ Overview-9.pngRacing Club de Lens_ Overview-10.pngRacing Club de Lens_ Overview-11.pngRacing Club de Lens_ Overview-12.pngRacing Club de Lens_ Overview-13.pngRacing Club de Lens_ Corners-2.pngRacing Club de Lens_ Corners.png

Quick test holiday mode with AZ
Knocked out at UCL group stage (4h position)

1621718560475.png

quite posible that this is the best tactic this year so far