is this one better in your opinion than ZaZ Blue 3.0 RPM???

Is there a tactic you use to hang on or close a game out?

Light Blue 3.3 is a tactic to save energy and avoid bookings. It's supposed to be used when you have a comfortable lead, like at least two goals of advantage. It has worse performance than Blue, but it can save enough energy for you to dominate again with Blue in case your advantage is reduced. It will also make your condition better for the whole season and reduce injuries.

Even Lighter Blue 3.3 is a tactic to save even more energy than Light Blue. It's performance is worse than Light Blue, so it should be used when you know your oponent can't turn the tides anymore.

Attachments

• ZaZ - Even Lighter Blue 3.3.fmf
    43.7 KB · Views: 76
  • ZaZ - Light Blue 3.3.fmf
    43.7 KB · Views: 101
260 points.

Attachments

• England_ Overview.png
    England_ Overview.png
    845 KB · Views: 381
  • Tactic Testing Tournament_ Profile.png
    Tactic Testing Tournament_ Profile.png
    916.4 KB · Views: 417
  • Tactic Testing Tournament_ Stages.png
    Tactic Testing Tournament_ Stages.png
    790.6 KB · Views: 293
Reactions: ZaZ
@ZaZ

Blue tactic works good in LLM saves?

Yes, it does work. I did a save from lowest division from England to Premier League, being promoted every single season. It only gets harder in Championship, because then you face some teams that were relegated from Premier League (money difference is absurd).

Yes, it does work. I did a save from lowest division from England to Premier League, being promoted every single season. It only gets harder in Championship, because then you face some teams that were relegated from Premier League (money difference is absurd).
Thank you @ZaZ and is mandatory using your schedules or I can leave my assistant manager with this task?

The big difference between tests here and arena. There your tactic a beast and much better than Shaolin for example but reverse results here, very strange. I used your Blues this is very good tactics.

The big difference between tests here and arena. There your tactic a beast and much better than Shaolin for example but reverse results here, very strange. I used your Blues this is very good tactics.

That's normal because it's two different test leagues. If you find success no reason to change it ;)