Resource icon

4141 Goal Machine 22.3 (ZaZ - Blue 4.0 Tweak)

performed very well in my tests

previous version is currently the highest rated underdog tactic on FM-Base tests.

Attachments

• England_ Overview.png
    England_ Overview.png
    848.3 KB · Views: 5,538
  • NATIONS TESTING LEAGUE_ Profile.png
    NATIONS TESTING LEAGUE_ Profile.png
    922.8 KB · Views: 5,571
  • NATIONS TESTING LEAGUE_ Stages.png
    NATIONS TESTING LEAGUE_ Stages.png
    808.8 KB · Views: 3,606
Please upload player instructions.. or are they the same as ZAZ blue 4.0..?

Dude, i dont remember the last FM where i had a SC scoring like this.

Darwin.PNG

Interesting tactic. Getting good results with Fiorentina but my false strikers and wingers very often underperform. In every game, one of those 4 is getting the rating below 6.4. It's not like they're bad players, my first choices are Nicolas Gonzalez, Giacomo Bonaventura, Gaetano Castrovilli, Riccardo Sottil.

How flexible can one be with the RPM role? I've never found a player who's better than 1,5 stars at the RPM role for my teams in lower reputation leagues, and my experience is that the passes the RPM tries to make backfires quite abit at my level.

did well with my singapore club and cardiff city so far looking foward for more tactics from zaz blue

This tactic is so awesome !
I tried it in some clubs, going on holliday mode during several years, and letting the staff doing all the job ! (transferts, contracts, recruiting staff and so on ...)
Here are the results :

Real San Sebastian win the La Liga without any transfer ... Isak, Oyarzabal and Le Normand were fantastic
Capture d’écran (35).png

Olympic Lyon won Ligue 1 a lot ... Also Won Europa League and gone to semi or final from Champion's.
Capture d’écran (29).png

Moussa Dembele (Lyon's striker) were so amazing in this tactic ! :eek:
Capture d’écran (30).png

Roma won Serie A, nearly each years ... and won Champion's league once !
Capture d’écran (31).png

Zaniolo was fantastic in 9 1/2 player... His stats are awesome, without shooting set pieces :eek:
Capture d’écran (32).png

Tammy Abraham is so strong in this tactic !
Capture d’écran (33).png

And finaly took in charge of Leeds in 2027, doing the same : holliday mode and staff doing all the job for the club.
Won a Premier League and a Champion's League !!
Capture d’écran (34).png

This tactic is finaly so strong defensively and so powerfull in attack.
Imagine if i were doing the transferts by myself ... this would be even more powerfull !