1785 hours

Christ! Do you sleep? Think I'm at 400 odd, but I play offline a fair bit as well.

It'll be interesting to see if people can beat that number. Hint, hint. ;)

Christ! Do you sleep? Think I'm at 400 odd, but I play offline a fair bit as well.

It'll be interesting to see if people can beat that number. Hint, hint. ;)

I do have mild insomnia :P FM is what I call the perfect background game: I can have it open processing away in the background while doing some work on another monitor.

I'm only on 289 haha and that's with a majority being background while I'm studying! :P

Wow that is all I can say! Very impressive! I haven't got much past 100 hours this year which is not like me usually clock 3-400

I love this thread so much. Next time the missus whinges i play too much i will steer her here, see! Not even top ten, you're holding me back women! Lol :P

I'm at 250 odd this year, just overtaken my last most played FM that I have on steam.

I don't run it in background though so these are actual play hours.

80591e0d8fdf47408a403a524a9b5f1a.png

Struggled to get into this years FM but still just hit 700 hours!

d5b3e734e9a59d6c62b750511dfa5059.png

Loved 14!

9bd2c483219dffb815a15b93aeadedd1.png

Hardly touched 13, couldn't even nearly touch FM12 in my eyes and this meant I lost interest.

be101c9fcb8bcf66bfe84eb40bfe12e9.png

Games prior to this were all bought on Disc as there was no need for Steam!​

Well **** I have 10, 12, 13, 14 & 15

12 clocked up the most hours with just under 500. Impressive that some people have nearly 4 times that amount :O

Worst thing is, in my 200 odd hours I'm still only in 2023 with my main save due to my PC being so old lol

Worst thing is, in my 200 odd hours I'm still only in 2023 with my main save due to my PC being so old lol

Same here mate, can't get far in saves cause my laptop is utter ****. Oh well end of the year will see me change to a good PC :)

Same here mate, can't get far in saves cause my laptop is utter ****. Oh well end of the year will see me change to a good PC :)

Longest save I've ever had, with the exception of a Championship manager save yearrrrrs back when I couldn't even pronounce Riquelme or Joaquin (Joe-a-quin haha)

This is the furthest I've gotten. Normally start a save, get a year or 2 in and start a new one. I'm actually still on the save I started at Beta stage I believe!

Back