Resource icon

3-4-2-1 Arrowhead

how about change pf into af?

That can definitely work well with a quick striker playing on the break. but the tactic is set up to suit the PF on support. Any similar role such as a False 9 will be effective at holding the ball up and bringing the other players into the game. A Target man would probably work too but I don't really use them.

When the team isn't dominating possession I sometimes flip to an AF

any results ?

I've used this tactic to bring a created club from English Tier 6 to the championship using a mix of youth academy players and a few 17-18 year olds bought in to fill gaps each season. Season 1 holidayed to Christmas to find the club adrift at the bottom of the league and used this tactic to scrape survival. Season 2: won VNN, season 3: won VNL, season 4: Won League 2 and season 5: finished 2nd in league 1. Most seasons we were predicted to be relegated.

It's difficult to show clear results with a side that grows massively in ability most seasons, and I haven't played other saves with this tactic.

I've used this tactic to bring a created club from English Tier 6 to the championship using a mix of youth academy players and a few 17-18 year olds bought in to fill gaps each season. Season 1 holidayed to Christmas to find the club adrift at the bottom of the league and used this tactic to scrape survival. Season 2: won VNN, season 3: won VNL, season 4: Won League 2 and season 5: finished 2nd in league 1. Most seasons we were predicted to be relegated.

It's difficult to show clear results with a side that grows massively in ability most seasons, and I haven't played other saves with this tactic.
wow , great result , but have u ever changed tactics or just use only this

wow , great result , but have u ever changed tactics or just use only this

This tactic hasn't been changed. I have a second slightly more direct version on balanced that I switch to if the side is struggling just to mix it up.. but that's probably half a game 4-5 times a season and very occasionally a full match.. just in that situation where you feel the match engine wants you to try something different.

Really like the look of this tactic. My download is playing up again. Sorry to be a pain but what are the individual instructions for the players mate? Really want to give this version a go but obviously your one 😂

Really like the look of this tactic. My download is playing up again. Sorry to be a pain but what are the individual instructions for the players mate? Really want to give this version a go but obviously your one 😂

Umm.. yeah.. now you're asking!

I definitely amended some of the roles but I've slept since then.

At work at the minute but will try and remember to get some screenshots later. It might be I post 11 screenshots and you just have to work through and figure out the changes!

Umm.. yeah.. now you're asking!

I definitely amended some of the roles but I've slept since then.

At work at the minute but will try and remember to get some screenshots later. It might be I post 11 screenshots and you just have to work through and figure out the changes!
Haha that’s all good mate! Thought I’d keep you on your toes but appreciate you for going to do that when you have the time! Looking forward to testing this mate

Haha that’s all good mate! Thought I’d keep you on your toes but appreciate you for going to do that when you have the time! Looking forward to testing this mate

Hopefully this works for you

Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 20.13.22.png
Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 20.13.34.png
Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 20.13.54.png
Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 20.14.04.png
Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 20.14.14.png
Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 20.14.22.png
Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 20.14.31.png
Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 20.14.39.png
Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 20.14.48.png
Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 20.14.56.png
Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 20.15.06.png