1860 Munich - Allianz Arena

Hoodiemchood

Reaction score
With the new update out im about to start an 1860 Munchen game (as I do with every FM)

The problem in past FM's is that they share the stadium but then are not able to ask to build there own ground until the Allianz Arena is at least 25 years old. Anyone know if this problem is sorted or still ongoing?

Last edited:
My current save is in 2018, I loaded up a new manager at 1860 Munich, and there's no option to make any stadium related requests to the board.

With the new update out im about to start an 1860 Munchen game (as I do with every FM)

The problem in past FM's is that they share the stadium but then are not able to ask to build there own ground until the Allianz Arena is at least 25 years old. Anyone know if this problem is sorted or still ongoing?

Out of interest why do you want to build a new ground? Allianz is 2nd biggest stadium in Germany and wouldn't have thought you would sell it out as 1860? My current Bayern save I don't sell out every game. Or do you have to pay rent to Bayern?

Out of interest why do you want to build a new ground? Allianz is 2nd biggest stadium in Germany and wouldn't have thought you would sell it out as 1860? My current Bayern save I don't sell out every game. Or do you have to pay rent to Bayern?

You have to pay excessive costs to Bayern. Something like 50% of all match day income if memory serves me

Yeah i think its 45% of match day, not too much of a problem early doors but when you get promoted there ends up being very little cash to splash out on and all the while your lining the pockets of your biggest rival.

Back