199 pa

• Thread starter Thread starter Milen1234
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3K

Milen1234

Reaction score
Bludy **** ... downloaded the Real time editor for the first time and checked a regen and he has 199 potential...anyone else come across this when using the editor?

think i may delete it tho cus i fancy getting surprised by my regens

On Genie scout there are a few players with PA of 198-199, but they are usually like 14/15. i'm refraining from using the genie because it takes the fun outta the game.

This guy's 25 and playing for Bolton. English too...exactly what i need for when Gerrard croaks

Whats his curent ability. Cos at the age of 25, he's not gonna improve loads more

whats the best way to get a player to fill their full potential?

this ain't unusual. theres always a 199 pa regen . it the highest regens ever are. i've never seen a 200 pa one though.

Ive used the editor to check the pa of the players who come thrugh the youth system but the highest ive had is 191 but im sure there a 199 one somewhee in the game.

if you click a button on that player in the scout thing it shows u their potential stats aswell, and most of the time its no where near the 199, but i guess it depends on the training?

if you click a button on that player in the scout thing it shows u their potential stats aswell, and most of the time its no where near the 199, but i guess it depends on the training?

Is that with Genie scout?

Back