1st Season Striker

• Thread starter Thread starter Obbama
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

Obbama

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm starting with Porto, with 2015 transfers update, and the only striker they have so far is Alberto Bueno, that has proven ****** in the 3 or 4 games I already had.

I need a really good main squad striker, have like 25 million transfer budget. Lacazzete and Dybala are not interested in signing...

Gabriel Barbosa
Carlos Fierro
Giovanni Simeone
Borini
Remy
Mitrovic
Damari
Rondon
Timo Werner
Hueng Song
Zaza
Jordan Ayew
Ayoze
Papiss Cisse
Javier Hernandez

What about Vincent Aboubakar, he is the monster you are looking for and is in the club, Bueno is great on a ss not as a main striker

Hi guys,
I'm starting with Porto, with 2015 transfers update, and the only striker they have so far is Alberto Bueno, that has proven ****** in the 3 or 4 games I already had.

I need a really good main squad striker, have like 25 million transfer budget. Lacazzete and Dybala are not interested in signing...

If you have 25 mil then i say go for Lukaku. or ciro immobile. or pierre michel lasogga. the scout in the game says that lasogga is only 2.5 stars but you gotta sign him. he is brilliant and will get you 25+ goals each season provided he is used well. He is available for less than 10 mil. you may want to sign sebastian driussi as well. he might take some time to settle but once he gets in he can score goals at will.

Back