1st season with arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter ch98
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1K

ch98

Reaction score
Need some signing thanx if u give me a idea

pandev, oscar cordoza n joa moutinho been amazin in my team....

here is my arsenal team in 2013 this might help
I think that you should buy veloso, Fazio and Balotelli they are amazing for me . any other ideas you need just leave a message on this thread. m8

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

here is my team
how much did robinho cost you?

I agree with Veloso. I hate Denilson and Ramsey is too young. You need someone who is developed yet reasonably young so he will stay at the club for a while.

thanx MH96,RUDRUP,HAMPTONMANAGER,Q8_JOKER U SOUND LIKE YOU NO WHAT YOUR DOING

At the start you dont get much money and your team is sorted in every position. I would only buy a dm like veloso, palombo and a younger back up like camacho, sissoko

Zhirkov is always a pleaser, but you need to be quick and sign him as soon as you start for around £12,000,000, otherwise the Yids or Man City'll get there first! Also, Sergio Aguero is as good as Carlos Vela in the game.

the team at the start of the game does not need alot of adjusting

i normally go to january without signing anyone in the 1st season and work from there.

sakho (left back and centre back) is a player i tend to bring in then as he is good and young (plus silvestre is old and gallas is getting on)

Toulan from lyon is a quality player who is cheap for how good he is (DM around 15 million) but madrid show interest in him from the start so you may need to sign him at the start of the season.

Arsenal look a bit weak on the right at the start aswell but i normally train Nasri to play there just as a bit of back up if needed (this way when he does play on the right i can play vela on the left to him him a few 1st team starts)

hope this helps a bit

Milveskyi was the first signing i made for Arsenal he scored 16 goals in 30 matches i think that's pretty good :D

well win more you get more money too ^^ for better players :D

Back