mimpopo

Reaction score
Hello players of FM2014, this is obviously my first post on this forum. I have been playing FM since 2010 and was using the downloaded tactics, but finally now I made a good taction on my own. I would be pleasen if you try it and give me some feedback.

So firstly, how the tactic looks: View attachment 362935

Two central defenders, two defensive midfielders (raegista -> playmakers) and two attacking wingbacks, that provide solid defense and also supports the target man. Then in the midfield two box to box CM -> they score a lot of goals, they also have the supporting role for attackers. And finally in the attacking zone we got one false nine and one Target man.

How this tactic looks: Our wingbacks get the ball, they dribble near the line then pass the ball to Target man and he pass it then to either the false nine or the midfielders -> they score. This tactic has a nice possesion of ball and nice percentage of good passes.

I've tried it with juventus first season and won 4 trophies(italy cup, italy super cup, CL and Serie A).

In this tactic a LOT OF GOALS are scored by wingbacks, for example in my save: Isla 7 goals, Lichsteiner 5 goals in 25 appareances.

You need a solid target man, good heading, good first touch, good jumping and strength (i had lorente)

Individual instructions:
Goalkeeper: Pass it to defenders, Pass shortly.
Wingers: run wide with ball, cross target man.
Target man: Hold Position.

Here are my results: View attachment 362927View attachment 362926View attachment 362922

Some great matches: View attachment 362921View attachment 362920View attachment 362919

And the final CL match against Chelsea: View attachment 362918

Corners: View attachment 362915

Try to boost your morale as much as you can, using Raikan teamtalks.

Please give this tactic a try and then give me some feedback..

Thanks I hope it will win you a couple of trophies :).

Mim.

URL for the tactic: https://www.dropbox.com/s/une5mt141msug94/Abbys Wingzbackz Rollz v 1.0.tac

Last edited:
Last edited:
was the tactic fluid? Did u train team cohesion in the summer? I am little bit disappointed about the results.

Also on the wingbacks u need to use left foot left side and on the right side u should use right footedplayer.

Last edited: