2 great players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boweringboy

Reaction score
Jack Rodwell - DC,DM,M C
Mataias Fernandez - AM LC

Both play midfield and other various positions.

this will probs get closed
they are good but there are threads for good young players etc

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

i have both of em for sunderland

Who does Rodwell play for? How much did he cost and any chance of a screenshot

Thanks man

everton
im only in 2nd seaon so hasnt developed much
14m but potentially worth it

Just looked them up. Good players but you were robbed I have a game at going and had a bid of £3.9 million accepted for Rodwell and £4.2 for Fernandez. You paid (at least) 5 or 6 million too much.

this is after winning young player of the year
and he has the potential to FAR EXCEED arturo vidal ability who is aleading star

Rodwell is valued between £2m-£4m at the start i think.Fernandez i bought for just under 6 mill. Both players fairly young and cheap good for high profile premier league clubs, not totally world class but still good im Everton and i use fernandez a lot.

Edit: Just looked at fernandez's stats he is awesome for that price.

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Ignore the yellow number at the top right of the pictures thats just a program i use to show me my FPS (Frames Per Second).With the right training Rodwell can improve rapidly.
MatiasFernandez.jpg
JackRodwell.jpg

This Thread is just going to get closed it is very pointless as we have all been playing fm09 for a long time and we all no who they are :P

This Thread is just going to get closed it is very pointless as we have all been playing fm09 for a long time and we all no who they are :P

I realise that that is tongue in cheek dc999 but lets not be so presuming. I spent all of the last few days private messaging a poster who had never played any FM game before and was looking for some direction.

There is already a Jack Rodwell thread and two Matias Fernandez threads.Im not quite sure what the point of this thread is.Use the search tool in future please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back