Hmabshir

Reaction score
Hey champs I am a new player to FM 13 and I've finally got the hang of the interface and all the other stuff (scouting, youth, transfers; really unrealistic at times and etc..) so I've decided to start my first manager mode with the Blue Birds (Cardiff city) and I have everything sorted out but one thing... Tactics. I am still learning them, but for now If you guys good give me 2 good tactics for Cardiff to start out with would be amazing!

1st tactic: Attacking, a good attacking tactic in the premier league would be great

2nd tactic: defending, this is for huge clubs like Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal and etc, to keep them at 0-0 or 0-1 not some 6-0 blow out.

The squad I am using is the summer transfer one (downloaded from here) so those are the players I am working with (looking to sign some new ones to, 20m budget :)

WRONG SECTION! ABSOLUTELY SORRY!

P.S.

Any good players I should consider signing that will help make the tactic more efficient please say (just make sure they are reasonable signings since I am a small club and can't get top tier players to join)

Last edited:
You can try to use mine, in the pass and move thread( yeah i know, i'm giving myself some promotions. :p) the advantage of mine is it's balanced between offensive and defensive, thus can be used for both hard and easy games. Its definitely offensive oriented thought. Remember not to use the Hassle Opposition on the shouts options if you try it.
other than that, Mr L's tactics give ridicolously good results, and arrigo sacchi is a proven amazing tactic.