2 teams 1 save

• Thread starter Thread starter PA11111
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 922

PA11111

Reaction score
Just wondering if any one has done this managing 2 separate teams in one save before. Thinking of giving it a try

Done it but only with instant result and transfer windows last forever :(

i ran a team from each continent and a national team in a save.. Can work if you have alot, ALOT of time.

Every year, start with Liverpool and Lincoln. Works pretty nicely, also a nice change of pace between the two levels of football. Starting the third season now, things are speeding up now I have my own shape to both teams.

I once did 3 managers, 2 clubs and all 3 positions in a national team, tried making a story out of it but it didn't last long. That said it did take a while to get through the seasons, which was made worse by the fact I tried doing it as a story so had to stop to write the updates.

I usually take Rangers (my team) so that i can keep celtic from winning the league once i get them back into the top league. So i stay there for the whole save. I also take an English team to start with but with that manager i move clubs. I always stick to my rule of no transfers between my 2 clubs tho.

**** no. My head would be well and truly battered.

Back