2 teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, Me and my Dad were wondering if u guys could think of two teams we could manage.
We will be controlling our teams on the same laptop.
The two teams you pick PLEASE may the be in the same league

Thanks
From me and my Dad

Try Bolton and Wolves, both have barely any money but decent enough squads for mid table finish.
Another good game would be HSV and Hoffenheim, again top mid table finish, but both could easily push for europe with the right signings and tactics.
Racing and Zaragoza would be good aswell, it all depends on how happy you are taking your dads transfer targets away from him and vica versa

ano you said england but rangers/ celtic would be a good game. or newcastle/sunderland, i would pick two teams with huge rivalry

Whoaah !! never thought would be this much replies!
I Put it down to two pairs
Bolton and Wolves
Newcastle and Sunderland
Please may u VOTE for either of these teams Unless there are better suggestions

Thanks

newcastle sunderland, think of the rivalry. think about the fact that if you or your dad lose the derby your head will be on the chopping board. plus they are decent teams who could push for europe. its the only choice mate lol

take newcastle. good solid centre backs and midfield. sunderland need alot of work but the having the finances to be a challenger after a few years

Playing on fm 11.3 patch as fm 12 isnt working never mind will after Christmas!! anyway month of August has been completed!! this is how me and my dad did btw he is sunderland i am newcastle!
WEEK 1
Sunderland 3-2 Liverpool Everton 3-0 Newcastle
Bad start for mee.....
Week 2
Chelsea 4-0 Sunderland Newcastle 1-0 Fulham
Yes Better Week!!
WEEK 3
Sunderland 3-3 Newcastle
Great comeback from the boys losing 3-1 at half time!!

So that was Month Of August Tomoz will be september update!! and maybe october update

Also here was the league cup 2nd results
Sunderland 2-0 Southampton
Newcastle 1-0 Huddersfield!

As far as the league table is I am 10th with 4pts and my Dad 11th with 4pts

Replies will be welcome

Isn't it better to start a story of it? It will gain more interest..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back