• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 8K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommo43

Met Pixie Lott <3
Reaction score
Im bit bored so i have decided to make a 2000-2001 database as its was start of the 2000's. i currently plan on doing just prem and division one as there only leagues i can find squads for. if any1 finds lower. i might go into other countrys depending on how long it takes. if any1 wants to do them or help just say.

Nah there isn't one from this year, that's the 2002-2003 one :)

I will defo download this mate, I can be Pompey then with Prosinecki and Burchill playing ^^)

Please follow through with this though mate, many people have tried and promised but failed doing it :(

will definatley download :) hopefully someone can find lower league teams, have you tried wikipedia?

will definatley download :) hopefully someone can find lower league teams, have you tried wikipedia?

yh only divison 2 team i can find team for is Luton Town

I will defo download this mate, I can be Pompey then with Prosinecki and Burchill playing ^^)

just looked and them players are season 2001-2002 im doing 2000-2001

yh only divison 2 team i can find team for is Luton Town

just looked and them players are season 2001-2002 im doing 2000-2001
Ahh right okay, my bad mate, I'll still give it a download :)

any update as to when you think itll be done:) im excited

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

ok heres an idea...................

why not use the data from championship manager 01-02 to fill the teams in this database????

please follow through with this as it would be really cool

i have championship manager 2001 installed, so if you need any stats for any players, let me know! as it used the same stat system as is being used today! i wish i could jst export the database over to fm 2010!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back