Do you have a timeframe for a release? You should release a first version, to see how it pans out, before adding way too many players, it's better for truoubleshooting too. Plus we'd have something to play with while you add other players, and act as beta testers.

There is already an attachment with the actual DB that you can download. It is fully functional and playable. I already simulated a few seasons with the actual DB and it seems to me that everything is fine and it is a playable Legends Database.

The most important players are already created. Now i only will add other players that i think that are interesting to have.

It's the first time that i put a file to download so if it doesn't appears please tell me to solve the problem

I don't know how I missed it, ****** idiot... thanks mate, I'll check it out.

The last attachment has all the players that i planned to create, so for now i'll wait for you to check or play this DB to have some feedback os the 2000's DB. I'll play to and try to see if there is some significant changes to do.

Soon i'll share an excel file with all the players that i created, reorganized by countries, so you can see if there is some BIG player that i missed.

Hope you enjoy it

you can now download a .txt file with all the players that were retired and i created, base on past fm versions