2001-2002 season

• Thread starter Thread starter A Russell92
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 5K

A Russell92

Reaction score
I have recently downloaded cm 01-02 and i thought that this would make a wonderful database for football manager 2011, the thought of playing with beckham and van nistelrooy together again with a young giggs (although his 29) or playing with a barce without messi. So after consideration i have decided that i will recreate this season in fm 2011 so we can play it in 3d.

Here is were the community known as FM-Base come into this, i would like your input into this database, any ideas on stats for players or anything of that nature. at first i was going to do a half hearted database for just me and my friends that i do every year but i thought with a little help this could be something great that im sure many people would enjoy. thoughts and comment are welcome.

Leagues i plan on doing:
English Premier Division
La Liga
Serie A

I like the sound of this, Becks, Solskjaer, Keane & younger Scholes & Giggs :D

How much/what help do you need? I can do some things (not overly-great with the editor nor have I ages of time) but I'd love to play 2001-02 on FM.

you could go on the cm 01/02 editor an look at the CA/PA of the players and use that for their stats?

yeah thats what i was thinking but somethings are just **** right wrong like van nistelrooy has 19 pace which mean he would be as fast as walcot or agbonlahor. as the moment the only thing ive done for today is delete all the players under 24, but tomorrow i will start to do some squads i think i will start with all the big teams such as arsenal, united and leeds then work my way through the other teams

---------- Post added 08/05/2011 at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was 07/05/2011 at 09:39 PM ----------

would anybody be so kind to start on kits or badges for this season i think it would add so much to the database. i would do them myself but i have no idea were to start and even if i did i am terrible with picture editing software. thanks in advance

sounds great :) The Saints with le tiss... a great idea

i also plan on doing the top teams around Europe that are not part of the top 3 leagues such as lyon and ajax and also any class players dotted around and any potential superstars dotted around

How long roughly till this database is created, would be very interested in download although I cant help with editing, not that great

i will be honest it wont be for a while due to work and other commitments but im at least hoping to get most of it done by the champion leagues final so i can play it after that. follow me on twitter for regular updates about the database twitter.com/arussell92

Last edited:
Back