2002-2003 Database?

• Thread starter Thread starter xXPompeyXx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 5K

xXPompeyXx

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone has made, or wants to make a 2002-2003 database for Football Manager 2010.
If there is one out already could you please post a link on this thread.

Or if you are interested in making a database could you post a message just to let me know if anything is happening.

Thanks

i would like this idea however i think someone posted something about this earlier however he made the database and he put it on the site and the link didnt work and he said he was going to put it on but never did

i would like this idea however i think someone posted something about this earlier however he made the database and he put it on the site and the link didnt work and he said he was going to put it on but never did

Yes i saw this this, there was also another one, but he never bothered finishing it or he is still finishing it.

This sort of thing takes ages mate.

The person doing it at the moment is attempting to create all English leagues from that season (not including the conference leagues) and is looking to do the Scottish one's aswell, it takes ages.

Wow, does every player have to created from scratch? Or edit existing players etc, that's a lot of very tedious work.

Wow, does every player have to created from scratch? Or edit existing players etc, that's a lot of very tedious work.
Umm, I haven't done it personally, but you can probably edit some players with their age and CA/PA, but a lot of players who've retired e.g Steve Stone, Paul Merson, Shaka Hislop will have to be created, and there's a lot of players who've retired since then.

Editing every players stats as well is extremely tedious.

This sort of thing takes ages mate.

The person doing it at the moment is attempting to create all English leagues from that season (not including the conference leagues) and is looking to do the Scottish one's aswell, it takes ages.

Oh ok, do you know if he is still doing it or has he given up!!

Not bad result today for pompey!

Back