Danarouso

Reaction score
2003/04 FM14 Database
made by Danarouso

England

After successfully winning their 8th premiership title, Manchester United suffered a high profile departure of David Beckham to Real Madrid in the summer which rocked the football world however the Red Devils still look like a formidable outfit for the upcoming season. Arsenal appear have put a top-notch side together which is ready to boom following missing out on the Premiership a season before. Meanwhile, their rivals Chelsea now have the deepest pockets in the division following Roman Abramovich's takeover of the club and he looks ready to bankroll his new club to the top of the pile. After a disappointing 2002-03, Liverpool have spent big once again in the summer to challenge for major honours and hunt for their first Premiership title. Newcastle finished 3rd last season and will look to continue their phenomenal success under Bobby Robson with another fine campaign where they will look to make a mark in the Champions League!

The future looks uncertain as far as Leeds United are concerned, after being in the champions league semi final 3 years before this upcoming campaign - the Yorkshire club now face up to a reported 100m pounds worth of debt and have been selling their key players just to stay afloat in recent seasons as they fall down the league table. Aston Villa & Tottenham Hotspur will look to pick themselves up after both having underwhelming campaigns in the season prior.

Leicester City, Portsmouth and Wolverhampton Wanderers have been promoted to the premiership and all 3 will hope to stay among the elite as the league grows in superb revenue.

In the football league, clubs such as West Ham, Sunderland, Norwich, Sheffield United, West Brom and Ipswich all look to be in contention for a place in the Premiership whilst at the other end of the table the end sadly looks neigh for Wimbledon who haven't really recovered from their Premiership relegation with their financial woes and are rumoured to be re-located to Milton Keynes. Bradford City are one of many clubs suffering at the wrong end of the table with financial issues following the collapse of ITV Digital.

France

Lyon have remained on top in recent years however they are closely followed by Paris Saint Germain and AS Monaco but apart from those clubs, the French league is lacking a spark and really only the national team have been successful in the last 5 years.

Germany

Bayern Munich have been extremely successful both domestically and in Europe lately, progressing very well and going far in the Champions League and lifting the Bundesliga crown more times than not. Dortmund, Stuttgart, Werder Bremen and a few others look to take the top the table but the Bundesliga is really looking one-sided however in football, anything can change!

Italy

Juventus and AC Milan arguably have been Italy's top sides in recent years. Juve lifted the Serie A crown last term but AC & Inter are hot on their tails whilst Lazio, Parma, Roma & Chievo are starting to prove themselves as solid UEFA Cup sides as the Italian's top division continues to be one of the best in the world.

Spain

The La Liga has gotten more competitive in recent seasons and has been won by a few different sides in the past 5 seasons. Barcelona, Real Madrid, Valencia, Deportivo, Real Sociedad & Celta all appear to be the competitors for the Spanish crown as things continue to hot up.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you emulate Arsenal's unbeaten run and claim the premiership title?
Will you take charge of mega-rich Chelsea and win them major honours?
Do you have the ability to transform Liverpools heavy spending into their first premiership title?
Can you save Leeds from the inevitable before it's too late?
Would you be able to keep either Wolves, Portsmouth or Leicester in the Premiership despite limited resources?
Can you take charge of one of French's top dogs and turn them into domestic and european champions? Same with Germany?!
Will you take charge and continue the traditional success of either Barca or Real Madrid or dare you take on their close competitors in the race to domestic success?
With the Euros approaching, could 2004 be England or anyone of your choosing's year under your stewardship?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys and I hope my write-up has got you all excited for this data! Decided to make another after my successful 2000-01 one which proved to be a big hit and hopefully, this one can be even better. Stay tuned for updates and post your thoughts below!

Last edited:
where can i download this? sounds awesome

Thanks mate!

This is currently a work in progress, but of course I'll be posting updates as they come.

If anybody could lend a helping hand in making graphics for this mod, please contact me!

Arsenal 03-04... memories... good ones!

Needless to say you've got my attention and will follow this closely XD

Good news and bad news guys

Bad news = not gonna be doing this 2003/04 data due to some issues
Good news = I'm gonna start work on a NEW 2001/02 data (which I'll open a new thread for), as I've got a lot of time on my hands right now.. I'm aiming for a release by the end of August and work has already started on it!

Thanks and stay tuned

Hey man, this sounds great! 2001-02 would be better anyway, how's it all coming along?

Hey man, this sounds great! 2001-02 would be better anyway, how's it all coming along?
Hey Mitch, thanks mate! I agree on not only a Leeds fan point of view but looking at the football world all together!

Check this section of FM-Base for my 2001-02 thread! Completed 15 of the Premiership clubs so far and hoping to release a BETA version for everyone to test by Friday :)