2010/2011 kit change

• Thread starter Thread starter gonn3liito
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4K

gonn3liito

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I suppose it is..

Anyway I downloaded a database from another community with the latest transfers etc, similar to the StuWs databse, but it also got transfers from Sweden and some other fixes (around 15k more fixes) than StuWs..

But one thing I found better on StuWs was that the colour of the kits in-game was edited to follow the IRLs kits.. which was very good because I play with the updated kits, and want to keep it as real as possible.. unfortunaly, the database I downloaded from the other community, got the old kit colours.. So what I'm asking, is there any kit file out there that edites the colour in-game.. or is there any way to, kind of merge the two databases so the kit colours change?

So you are looking for new kits, or new team colours?

Yes there is mate, i know there is because i'm the one doing it lol.
If you read through THIS thread and look out for posts by me, you will find a '2010/11 Kits' xml attachment (theres a few on there so make sure you download the latest one) download it and either run it with the other db or merge the two using the editor. Not all the kits have been done yet (i update regularly) but there's a good old few to get you started lol.

Found it! Thank you very much, saved me a lot of time editing it myself :)

Back