2010 World Matchplay Darts Final

kjg1995

\0/ <0> \0/ <0>
Reaction score
Anyone watching this tonight should be a good contest Taylor V Van Barneveld.

I still think that Taylors gonna win it though :)

Theres already a thread on the world matchplay. But i dont see anything but a Taylor win!

predicted final tbh, but I think a van Barneveld win today, I just think he'll win it ;)

Wrong Section

Oh forgot Darts is some how a sport

I hate Taylor he is a cocky git

Tbh, I think after god knows how many world championships he has won he has a right to be cocky.

Taylor to win, fairly comfortably by 6 legs :)

i agree taylor is cocky but i suppose he has this right to since he is a top player

Like Alex,he has a right to.He's won numerous titles and anyone who can achieve what he has done should be allowed to walk with their chin way up the surface.

Tbh, I think after god knows how many world championships he has won he has a right to be cocky.

Taylor to win, fairly comfortably by 6 legs :)

My comment 2 hours ago...

Just sayin.

Brillaint prediction mate!

Did you have a bet?

Cheers mate. Nah wish I did! But I have said I am never betting on darts again, only because:

Last time I bet on darts was during the Darts Premier League a few months ago - I bet on the exact four results on the night so it was something like:
1st game 8-6 (8-6, came in)
2nd game 8-4 (8-4, came in)
3rd game 8-5 (8-5, came in)
4th game 8-6 (8-5, missed out by one leg)

And if all of those came in I would have won £1300 of a £1 bet. Never betting on darts again for this sole reason.

I would love to go to the darts, everyone just looks ****** and having a good time waiting for a 180 or the music to come on between legs.

People don't even go to the darts, for the darts most of the time.

My mates dad went to the Premier League 2009 when the final was in Cardiff. Hes a Van Barneveld fan so he ended up dressing as Barney Rubble from The Flintstones.