2011 Consensus

What religion should Chaz Sexington put on his census form?

• Santa

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Sith

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Jedi

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Cthulhu

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Pastafarian

• Norse

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Just check the CCTV footage

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
So, what's everyone putting in religion? I'm divided (see options above) on what I should put in my religion part.

I'm putting Jedi. For obvious reasons. The force is real.

Edit. Dam, didn't notice Sith in options. Screw Jedi. pick Sith

Last edited:
Or you could just put 'No Religion' so the government doesn't think the UK is still as religious as it seems (not because there's more "jedi's", but because theres less 'no religion' or less atheists) so they spend more money on religious aspects of the country and stuff to help the apparently 'religious country'

just put no religion, nobody will see it so you won't get man points so don't bother. imo.

Last edited:
As long as you claim your name is actually Chaz Sexington then I couldn't care less what religion you put.

If I was to go for a parody I'd probably go Pastafarian, not sure if I will be though.

As long as you claim your name is actually Chaz Sexington then I couldn't care less what religion you put.

"Claim?"

If I was to go for a parody I'd probably go Pastafarian, not sure if I will be though.

Parody? Pastafarianism is actually very real indeed! I believe it's recognised in the UK, though I may be wrong!

Looks like I'll be putting ***** as my religion, even though I'm an *** man.

Parody? Pastafarianism is actually very real indeed! I believe it's recognised in the UK, though I may be wrong!

My apologies for poor choice of words. There is irrefutable proof of the FSM, I hope his noodly appendage does not strike me down for my misgivings :'(

I'd probably go for the fun bags option or Jedi

Back