• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 6K

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Haven't posted a thread for a while, and this is far from a masterpiece. Just a quick thread about the players you look for when your in the 2012/2013 seasons? Or perhaps a few years in? Can you comment me a few names, maybe a screenshot or two about these players? I don't want to be redirected to another thread or be flooded with comments of the obvious wonderkids.. This thread is dicussion, don't post off topic or stupid comments. And, too any that do want to redirected me to another thread, i've already tried them. They never get back to me. So, yeah. I'm give up with your redirecting outlook. Anyway, hope to see some good players in this time. As players like Lampard and David Villa are hardly worth a nickle. Players like Jovetic and Balotelli are worth the millions. Hope to see some comments!

Thanks,
FourFourTwo.

Edinson Cavani has 20 finishing for me in 2013, he scored about 40 in 58 my last season.

Hmm.. not reached 2012 yet, but looking forward to seeing some stars. You're probably looking at the likes of Vela and Ramsey at Arsenal, or Macheda and Welbeck and Man Utd. Plessis is supposed to be one for the future.

Depending on which team you are, if you're a lower EPL side or a team of such calibre and reputation, you can look for the likes of Thierry Henry, Michael Owen, possibly Patrick Vieira. On the other hand, as you mentioned above, you can start buying the wonderkids for a ridiculous price.

I always go for the best Regens when it gets past 3 years in.

I always go for the best Regens when it gets past 3 years in.

Well about that..

I sort of went on holiday for like 8 months. <)
Lost every scout and most coaches, Man Utd got all the good regens with their scouts. So, i'm going for the recognised players. Delfouneso is a god. :wub: Kakuta looks decent aswell. I signed Theo Walcott and Jovetic with Manchester City. I got annoyed with QPR |)

Last edited:
got a few names for ya
pastore from palermo is sensational as is abel hernandez
gonzalo barretto will start to get awesome 3 years in, also
walter from internacional and marquinhos

redrup gave the best answer, you could also try some arsenal players theyre bound to have good youngsters,

salvio, subotic, mattock, rodwell, frazier campbell......the list goes on

What positions you after? Budget?
Gourcuff is excellent as is Dzagoev and not stupidly expensive!
Fazio and Sakho in defence are quality too

What positions you after? Budget?
Gourcuff is excellent as is Dzagoev and not stupidly expensive!
Fazio and Sakho in defence are quality too

Central defender (Stopper) and great Left-Back.
All the big names have declined majorly (Evra/Cole)
Got 50M to spend. Have Micah Richards (Cover) and Sagna as Right-back.
Any ideas? I don't rate Fazio and Sakho XD

how can you not rate those two... they're fantastic!

try my shortlist mate, there might be some crackers in there in the future!!!

For left back look at Lahm or Bocchetti, they both class in my game.

I cant believe you dont rate Sakho and Fazio:O Look at Bassong, Curtis Davies, Badstuber(spelling) from Bayern, and Nordviet(spelling) from Arsenal for centre back

For left back look at Lahm or Bocchetti, they both class in my game.

I cant believe you dont rate Sakho and Fazio:O Look at Bassong, Curtis Davies, Badstuber(spelling) from Bayern, and Nordviet(spelling) from Arsenal for centre back

Its not that i wouldn't sign them but.. I just think they aren't the qaulity i want. I prefer different style players, i would like to sign almost a Vidic or Terry player. Fazio and Sakho have downgraded way to much for my liking. Sakho on my game is valued at 3M and is playing for Hull City. Fazio is decent, but i want to see if theres better out there. ;)

Its not that i wouldn't sign them but.. I just think they aren't the qaulity i want. I prefer different style players, i would like to sign almost a Vidic or Terry player. Fazio and Sakho have downgraded way to much for my liking. Sakho on my game is valued at 3M and is playing for Hull City. Fazio is decent, but i want to see if theres better out there. ;)

Otamendi should be pretty good

Back