2015 season Championship Goalscorer needed please

• Thread starter Thread starter stevesteve
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

stevesteve

Reaction score
hey, I have just been promoted with Bristol Rovers and I really need a decent goalscorer for the new season. I have ended up heavily relying upon my wingers in past couple of seasons and this year I want to have a guy who I can be pretty sure will bang in the goals for me.

like I say im starting the 2015/2016 season and do have a few million to spend if needs be but less the better, happy for it to be a 1 or 2 season player. my wages could maybe be pushed up to £18k max if it can be helped.

any suggestion very much welcome.

thanks very much in advance.

while im here check out a german called Fink. I signed him for Airdrie Utd then brought him to Bristol Rovers with me couple of seasons ago. very worthwhile for League1 and I reckon could still do a job this year.

cheers

i'd say a bright brazilian prospect (regen), or any other country for that matter...

i'd say a bright brazilian prospect (regen), or any other country for that matter...

This. We don't know who turned out good or not in your save - only you do. Plus by 2015, regens.

Leigh Griffiths/Vaclav Kadlec/Harry Kane/Febian Brandy are all good youngsters at the start, but you need to invest in regens and players you know who have turned out good, like tubby and sat10 said.

yeah I missed out on 2 really good brazilian regens in contract discussions. Most of the guys who are of an instantly good standard dont want to come or get better offers elsewhere but i may try giving someone with potential a chance now. I was hopeful of getting Griffiths but he is after £70k a week even though he has hardly stepped on a pitch to play first team football for 3 years!

cheers

Back