masterorms

Banned
Reaction score
Sick of starting network games then they die after 2-3 seasons? Well this game intends to start from June 24th 2016 and last until 2026 and beyond. There are many regan players and young players have developed which makes it a lot more interesting, I'm looking for 3-4 people and the rules and criteria are as follows:

No bidding on human players or staff without consulting them first.
No buying players using incentives, e.g., 20mill after goals or 20mill after 40 league games.
Monthly bids are acceptable.
No amateur players, must have a solid football manager background/knowledge.
No manager interactions on human players unless everyone agrees within reason.

Game will be played 5 out of 7 nights from around 6pm-12pm and will run using hamachi. At least 75% of players must be on for the game to be continued. Looking for players with a lot of free time not players who will just play 1 or 2 nights, pm me if interested, cheers.

Last edited:
i would love to play but on thursdays and tuesdays i could only play after 8:30ish till whatecer time

and on a monday after 7 30

but every night i could play till 1-2am

thats fine mate just need 2more, u can join now tho, i thk its fair if no one goes chelsea or man city due to there development over the years compared to others.

yeah sure =D

could i see the teams before i choose my team?

i will message u back later as im going out to Music lol

Ill join as anyone not fussed
On most days
And nights
Make a change from not hosting my own, less pressure
Still a spot for me?

theres a spot mate yeah. i didnt start the game as people where busy. its june 2016. no human managers employed. the game is for people tired of buying the same players doin the same seasons.so 2016 start date seems a better task, chelsea are out of bounds due to winning everything from 2009-2016. man city may by out of bounds to try keep the teams even.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:12 PM ----------

Havent received enough reliable replys so this thread can be closed. Anyone out there with a reliable long lasting game i could join to play most evenings til lateish? pm me. cheers

mate id love to play i can play till 10 or 11 every night wat temas are available

Is there actully anyone out there with a good reliable game which will be played most days from 6ish-12ish? ive had a few join this game i created and there not PROPER fm players, majority are kids thinking there good who dont even know how to go on holiday til next game and they want a new game after 10games, things like that all the time. i dont think PROPER fm players even post on here. Im after some fresh competetion but it does look like im goner find any here. is there any other sites i can check?

i would, depending on what teams they was?

ive one saved game in 2016, all teams free. regan players, youth developed. its an old solo game but i retired as i was bored. can either strt a new game from 2016 for something diff or we can strt a fresh game providing we can get some reliable PROPER fm players who wil play til late n fly thru the matches. wot do u think mate?