• Thread starter Thread starter AlexYNWA
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3K

AlexYNWA

Reaction score
View attachment 323421
LIVERPOOL FC
Hello and welcome to my Liverpool FC story, as I aim to make Liverpool what they once were. As with a lot of stories on here, I will be updating on a monthly basis with match results, reports, news and transfers.

I will be using the latest update of FM so I have the January transfers.

Enjoy.

JULY 2012
Results
Monterrey 6-0 Liverpool

Erm... I didn't play this match... it was played before my game was?! I don't know, it seems I apparently played a bunch of U18's, so let's move on.

ADO Den Haag 2-0 Liverpool

Scorers: Fahd Dinis Magalhaes (2)

Disappointing. We should have at least got a draw, but with my side still getting used to my 4-2-3-1 formation, we were beaten with ease.

Transfers

With my transfer budget at a solid 0, I spent this month concentrating on getting rid of any players I won't need, and on loaning out youngsters.

View attachment 323422

Martin Skrtel is subject to interest from Bayern, and I'm trying to get rid of Stewart Downing, who has surprisingly interested quite a few clubs despite the £9 million price tag I stuck on him.

Other News
In the Europa League 3rd Qualifying Roudn, we were drawn against Servette FC of Switzerland.

We are 25-1 to win the Premier League, so a Champion's League place would be a bit more of a realistic goal right now.

Monthly Review
Lost a game we didn't play, and lost a game we didn't play well. Despite this, I'm hopeful the season goes well, and the Europa League should provide a decent distraction.

Player of the Month:
NOBODY! We only played one game, technically, and we were awful, so nobody wins!

AUGUST 2012

• In the Europa League Playoff, we were drawn against Swedish champions Elfsborg, a game we should win combfortably.
  • In the Capital One Cup Third Round, we were drawn at home to Fulham.
  • Assaidi missed training and is apparently unhappy at Liverpool. Hopefully I'll sell him sooner or later, despite being a great talent.
Results

Liverpool 2-1 Servette FC (Europa League 3rd Qual. Round)

Scorers: Coutinho, Sturridge - Obrecht

Debut goals for Coutinho and Sturridge was nice, but a conceded late goal means the trip to Switzerland is going to be harder than it should be. Glen Johnson and Daniel Agger are both out for 3 weeks each, which is a blow.

MotM: Amsler (Servette FC)

Servette FC 1-3 Liverpool (Europa League 3rd Qual. Round - Liverpool win 5-2 on aggregate)

Scorers: Suarez, Coutinho (2) - Welschen

MotM: Coutinho (Liverpool)

That's more like it. Suarez and Coutinho killed the tie off before half-time. Reina's error meant Servette got back in it on the night, but that little Brazillian scored again to finish them off. Top stuff.

Liverpool 2-2 Southampton (Premier League)

MotM: Ramirez (Southampton)

Scorers: Henderson, Coutinho - Lallana, Ramirez

Eugh. Twice we fell behind, both of their goals excellent free kicks, and twice we equalised. A frustrating game, but Coutinho is looking great. Defence needs serious work.

Liverpool 4-1 Elfsborg (Europa League Playoff)

Scorers: Gerrard, Kelly, Shelvey, Lucas - Stridsman

MotM: Gerrard (Liverpool)

Excellent response to the leathering I gave them in the dressing room after the Southampton match. A goal and 2 assists for Gerrard, a cross-goal from 25 yards for Kelly alongside Shelvey and Lucas' goals mean the tie is dead. Still no clean sheet though.

Arsenal 0-2 Liverpool (Premier League)

Scorers: Subotic o.g., Shelvey

Other Events: Podolski missed pen

MotM: Carragher (Liverpool)

Class. When Arsenal got a penalty, I was worried for us, but after Reina made an excellent save we didn't look back. A world class header from Subotic went past his own keeper, and a great striker from Shelvey made sure of the win. First clean sheet, and a first Premier League victory.

Elfsborg 0-1 Liverpool (Europa League Playoff - Liverpool win 5-1 on aggregate)

Scorers: Borini

Other Events: Esmaelzaden sent off

MotM: Coates (Liverpool)

Easy enough, an early Borini goal wiped out Elfsborg, and when they went down to 10 men it was just a case of seeing the game out. Europa League, here we come!

Europa League Group

Spartak Moscow

Heerenveen

Academica

Liverpool

Should get out of this group fairly easily, although Spartak are a half-decent side.

Transfers

Downing was loaned to Spurs in a decent deal for me, with us getting £180k p/m from it. He can also be purchased for £8.75m during the loan. Assaidi was loaned to Newcastle, with a 200k p/m fee.

View attachment 323460

Monthly Review

A decent start. 5 wins out of 6 leave us in good shape for the month ahead. Our defence improved as the month went on, and the Arsenal game was an achievemnt in itself. The Southampton game was a frustrating one, but at least we didn't lose. Onwards to September!

Player of the Month

Phillipe Coutinho
View attachment 323461
A wonderkid and then some. He scored 4 and assisted 3 in 6 games, and at only 20 years old, who knows how good he can get?!

View attachment 323459View attachment 323458

nice story ill fallow you can u put some screens of your team and your tactic please?

Back