27th July game crash

andy_14clark

Reaction score
Why is my game crashing on 27th July? It has ruined my Sunderland save (in my 3rd season) but is also happening when i start a new save.

Does anyone have any ideas what is going on?

Have you got any database changes on the game?

Not that i am aware of, i havent changed anything since my Sunderland season started and its crashed at the beginning of the third season when i was just enjoying my team.

Started a new 1 with Swansea (no database changes) and the same thing at the same date (27th July) but this time in the first season so only 13 days into the game.

can only recommend going into steam and right clicking properties on FM2013 then going to verify the game cache. Let it run it's thing and if it finds any broken or missing files it will automatically download and fix replace any issues and then give it a go. Maybe holiday through to 28th July and see what happens.

Also go to C:\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\crash dumps and if there is a folder called crash dumps then delete that folder as well

can only recommend going into steam and right clicking properties on FM2013 then going to verify the game cache. Let it run it's thing and if it finds any broken or missing files it will automatically download and fix replace any issues and then give it a go. Maybe holiday through to 28th July and see what happens.

Also go to C:\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\crash dumps and if there is a folder called crash dumps then delete that folder as well

Ill try and give the top bit a try and see what happens. Did the bottom part already and nothing. Unless someone knows anything to help keep my saved data i will have to re-install FM13 and go again :(

Ill try and give the top bit a try and see what happens. Did the bottom part already and nothing. Unless someone knows anything to help keep my saved data i will have to re-install FM13 and go again :(

save your tactics etc if you do reinstall but usually verifying the game cache is enough. There are so many files it's only natural 1 or 2 will become corrupt sporadically. technology oO)

Back