2nd season at Swansea.

• Thread starter Thread starter omardalvi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

omardalvi

Reaction score
So i finished my first season with Swansea. Had bought Taraabt, and Macheda on loan, who were great. Now Macheda has gone, and so has Caulker, who also was on loan. Now i was given 30m for this season. I was offered Pablo Hernandez for 6m, so i bought him, had to adjust my wage budget to accomodate him. Now i have some 12-15m budget after adjusting, dont know if i can adjust again, so will see.
I play a 4-2-3-1 there, with Sinclair on left wing, Dyer or Routledge on right, and Taraabt CAM, with Macheda up alone.

Last season, i came 12th in the league, won the FA cup, qualifided for Europa League. So now i wan't quality players to compete for the CL spot, and win the Europa League. So suggest me some players, on loan, or new players. IT would be good if the players wan't less salaries, not very much salaries. I wan't central defenders, and also one striker, as i only have Danny Graham, and Juan Pablo Angel( who hasn'nt been good). Any other players of other positions will also do. I can ger Demba Ba for 14m, don't know if worth it. So suggest.

If you can, try to get Macheda back on loan since he did well for you in your system? United will probably be willing to loan him out to you again for free or maybe a small fee? Try offloading the strikers u dont need to make room for more wages/players?

For a centerback, try guiseppe prestia plays for palermo?

Go to Chivas and sign Erick Torres he was a beast in my Swansea save, Even in the first season he was ripping defenses to shreds. He can also improve vastly. Christian Eriksen is another good shout, you can't go wrong for about 8 million. I personally think Demba Ba is not worth the money. If you need a good striker try Quintero/Wilfried and buy a good youngster like Niang/Fierro so you can tutor them up and start a few games (Niang might be even ready to start games in the premierleague). If you need a defender you could try out Kara i know you can have issues with work permit it first season but if your in the 2nd now then it might be worth a try to get him. Leonel Galeano is a cheap option and turns into a beast of a defender.

i have a swansea game going currently starting 4th season i finished 8th in the first season and struggled for money/wages so i bought kyle walker for right back and levan kenia for centre amc.Any how seems your after a striker you can get a guy called Diego Costa for free usually at the end of 1st season he is a beast on my game but i play two up top i also have quintero.As for centre backs i used Alan Tate and Ashley Williams untill half way though my 3rd season they did really well for me.my current team is
gk Vorm
rb walker
lb Neil taylor (does the job and starts at Swansea)
cbs shawcross and a regen called capucci
cms granero/kenia and mussachio
rw shaqiri
lw sinclair/weiss
str tevez/costa
strl quintero/welbeck

I think you can get paloschi, javier saviola, thiago neves, floccari, yaya sanogo for free at the end of the first season..

edit: you can also get good striker for cheap like : alberto bueno, wilfried, leigh griffths from wolves (sp), ruben rochina (blackburn)

Last edited:
Back