2nd Season Striker - Newcastle

• Thread starter Thread starter IrishM
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

IrishM

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just about to start my 2nd season with Newcastle. I've got rid of a lot of dead wood and now have 17mil to spend. Looking for a really good striker for a second season.

Any gems that I should be aware of?

Cheers

Munir for 10.25m release clause would be my top choice.
Also look at/scout guys like Fierro, Zivkovic, Memphis Depay, and Timo Werner and see if they fit within your budget.

I'd also target a quality DC on the cheap to bolster your defense. Take a look at Mammana or Vallejo.

I had Vallejo lined up but didnt want to move (I'd say he saw Geordie Shore) Juve snapped him up! I've Jamaal Lascelles coming back but I need someone of real class there as well.

Munir bid being put in at the moment, great shout

My 2nd season with hull got Gabriel Barbosa. Top scorer in prem in his 1st season for me. 10 mil
May I add he also won golden shoe that season

Last edited:
Facundo Ferreyra whos on loan at the start of the game to Newcastle you can sign him for around £4-5m and does a good job.

Munir,Carlos,Malcom,Fierro,Avdijaj,Ewandro,Ponce,Boye,Wilson,Henriquez,Werner,Aboubakar...

All of the above have been added to the shortlist... I say all, I cancelled Ferreryas loan (Poor move by me) I brought in Danny Ings for 500k in the January transfer, decent but he cant last full 90.

Barbosa and Balanta are the main ones at the moment.

Anyone have any luck with Benzia? Cost and how he turns out?

Back