champion7891

Reaction score
The Idea

Using the framework of Frankenstein by Bwomper, the formation that Jes introduced, and some creative freedom settings in Marcelo 3142 by Galego, I attempt to create a high tempo, 3-4-3 (3-2-2-3 where the 4 in the middle is a box) tactic, where the idea is to dominate the middle of the park, score goals from everywhere, and press well.

Although I wanted to have high possession, there are occasion where the opposition can have more of the ball.

So I took the Frankenstein (the newest revision Frank the Champ), tweaked the libero to be slight more disciplined, used the DCR and DCL settings from the Marcelo tactic (allows the defenders to be more involved), moved a striker to CM, and changed their CFs. Really liked the settings of the Marcelo tactic so I adapted those values. The wingers are still wing-strikers/wide/inside-forwards

To counter act the CF of the DCs and DMs, the passing for all outfield players was set to shortest (in an attempt to increase possession). The result was some really nice chipped passes, some long range switch of play and so on.

The Formation
View attachment 279497

The striker is a "Pele" role. He works beautifully. I think this is the best setting for a Complete Forward who you want to do everything: score, create, make space, press, drop deep. It works really well.

The wingers are inside forwards. They should be complete forwards with good pace and acceleration (17+). The absence of a second striker means they score more often now. You should be able to see around 0.66-0.75 goals per 90 mins from them

The CMs are creative, pacy box to box midfielders. Important attributes are passing, creativity, finishing, pace, agility, balance, acceleration, composure, off the ball, flair, first touch, dribbling, teamwork. work rate is recommended and defensive attributes are a bonus. Use Complete Forward schedule for CMs or retrain small, creative complete strikers to CM.

The DMs should be defensive box to box midfielders. Important attributes are passing, creativity, anticipation, composure, decisions, first touch, positioning, tackling, marking, strength, stamina, good pace and acc (14+), teamwork and work rate. Attacking attributes like finishing, dribbling are a bonus. Basically a cross between an anchorman and a DLP.

The CBs should be BPDs. the DC should be the best passer, and should have good anticipation. Dribbling for DCL and DCR is a bonus attribute (as are the PPMs knocks ball past opponent, gets forwards, runs with ball) because they are set to run with the ball often. Can work spectacularly when they have good attributes. All defenders should have pace and acc 14+.

The front 5 all score a lot of goals. Expect goals from DMs too but they are a bit rare. Was surprised by the goals scored by the CMs, I guess the Pele role helps. The Striker should still be top scorer.

Defense was a bit leaky. But most goals were errors and set pieces.

Results
View attachment 279492 View attachment 279495
View attachment 279494 View attachment 279493

View attachment 279491 View attachment 279490

Tactic
View attachment 279496

Last edited:
The Idea

Using the framework of Frankenstein by Bwomper, the formation that Jes introduced, and some creative freedom settings in Marcelo 3142 by Galego, I attempt to create a high tempo, 3-4-3 (3-2-2-3 where the 4 in the middle is a box) tactic, where the idea is to dominate the middle of the park, score goals from everywhere, and press well.

Although I wanted to have high possession, there are occasion where the opposition can have more of the ball.

So I took the Frankenstein (the newest revision Frank the Champ), tweaked the libero to be slight more disciplined, used the DCR and DCL settings from the Marcelo tactic (allows the defenders to be more involved), moved a striker to CM, and changed their CFs. Really liked the settings of the Marcelo tactic so I adapted those values. The wingers are still wing-strikers/wide/inside-forwards

To counter act the CF of the DCs and DMs, the passing for all outfield players was set to shortest (in an attempt to increase possession). The result was some really nice chipped passes, some long range switch of play and so on.

The Formation
View attachment 279497

The striker is a "Pele" role. He works beautifully. I think this is the best setting for a Complete Forward who you want to do everything: score, create, make space, press, drop deep. It works really well.

The wingers are inside forwards. They should be complete forwards with good pace and acceleration (17+). The absence of a second striker means they score more often now. You should be able to see around 0.66-0.75 goals per 90 mins from them

The CMs are creative, pacy box to box midfielders. Important attributes are passing, creativity, finishing, pace, agility, balance, acceleration, composure, off the ball, flair, first touch, dribbling, teamwork. work rate is recommended and defensive attributes are a bonus. Use Complete Forward schedule for CMs or retrain small, creative complete strikers to CM.

The DMs should be defensive box to box midfielders. Important attributes are passing, creativity, anticipation, composure, decisions, first touch, positioning, tackling, marking, strength, stamina, good pace and acc (14+), teamwork and work rate. Attacking attributes like finishing, dribbling are a bonus. Basically a cross between an anchorman and a DLP.

The CBs should be BPDs. the DC should be the best passer, and should have good anticipation. Dribbling for DCL and DCR is a bonus attribute (as are the PPMs knocks ball past opponent, gets forwards, runs with ball) because they are set to run with the ball often. Can work spectacularly when they have good attributes. All defenders should have pace and acc 14+.

The front 5 all score a lot of goals. Expect goals from DMs too but they are a bit rare. Was surprised by the goals scored by the CMs, I guess the Pele role helps. The Striker should still be top scorer.

Defense was a bit leaky. But most goals were errors and set pieces.

Results
View attachment 279492 View attachment 279495
View attachment 279494 View attachment 279493

View attachment 279491 View attachment 279490

Tactic
View attachment 279496
This táctic deserves more recognition,when IS fluid and with a good players ( not even super regens por súper ingame stats ) I can see very nice football, one touch plays and a awesome press .