• Thread starter Thread starter SuperXavi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

SuperXavi

Reaction score
Hi,
i'm not english, sorry for my english.

i would know if anyone has created a working 3-4-3 whit the attack in row and whit lateral midfilders and not whit wings. (basicly a normal 3-4-3)

Anyone wanna try do it?

bye

my question is general
using a team compatible whit 3-4-3 or buying the missing players

explain is difficult
the problem that i had is on the construction of the games (problem that i think is of the 3-4-3 in general or is of the formation that have only lateral midfilders on the sides)
because when the action started by the goalkeepr, the lateral midfilders comes to short also because is impossibile to order to the lateral DCs (Piquè, Thiago Silva) to became "terzini", in italian, (Ashely Cole for exemple, i mean the position: enlarge)
when the team has possession of the ball (expecially when the goalkeeper and the other Dc, the central one, has the ball)

so anyone can find the way to do this movement to the lateral DC (= comes near to the lateral line of the field) and order to lateral midfilders to wait the ball not behind the midfield line?

p.s. the two central midfielder can be also one halfback and one trequarter

the three Dc should be always people like Pique, Thiago Silva, Terry... not Ashely Cole, Maicon, but the lateral ones should be enlarged like usually does in reality Dc of formation whit 3 Dc

Last edited:
ye,RAIKAN plz help us with good 3-4-3 NAPOLI Style tactic :))

however Napoli play whit 3-4-2-1, not whit the attacck in row, and whit Hamsik and Lavezzi that are not convenctional trequarter

Back