match prep- team blend til fluid then attacking movement for smaller games and defenisive positioing for bigger teams
OI's - Ask Assistant Manager, I suggest showing all their Attacking players to their weaker foots and closing down their main playmaker as well as hard tackling on their quicker strikers and wingers

Do you think that will work with higher pressing and defensive line?

In my various saves of late ive kept using a tactic i made which is lethal for anyone apart from the teams predicted 1st (think its a curse) with a sweeper keeper, standard cbl, standard cbr, and cover cb, anchorman (defensive) dmc, ball winning mid (defensive) cmr, deep playmaker (support) cm, advancved playmaker (support) cml, inside forward (attack) cam, complete forward (attacking) stcl, target man (attack) stcr (to feet). i'll post a screeenie

anyone tried it?

I edited the tactic, made the defensive line to 18 clicks and a lot higher closing down to everyone and took the other striker to AMC spot. Too leaky in defence, wingers had too much space to send the strikers to score a free goal, then changed fullbacks to wingbacks with tight man marking and it was little better, but then there was 2 vs. 1 against my lone CB which often lead to a goal. That way it didn't work, maybe better with lower defensive line and lower pressing.