3 million

• Thread starter Thread starter dietc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

dietc

Reaction score
Right whats the best team you can get for 3 million, NB this is not the players face value but the value a club would accept for them, eg jason steele would be 500k not 50k

rephrase that with a lot more detail or a mod is probably going to close it. what team are you, what do you need?

Erm.... Most clubs are sold for a lot more than £3M, although Stirling Albion was sold for £1 the other day.

so you're looking to buy 11 players and you're aberdeen with a £3,000,000 budget, why couldnt you have said that before? right well first of start looking for out of contract and loan players,

I understood what he is asking.

He wants to know what 11 players you can buy, as a team, for under £3mill overall.

Tbh it varies game to game, and you won't have a great team for under £3mill tbh.

I suppose you can start off with free signings such as Sergi, Kabous and Brellier. Wael Gomaa or Mathew Booth are cheap, superb defenders. Others like Lauren Robert and Jari Litmanen are low-cost, talented individuals. You can use these as a solid base, I guess.

GK A.Bobadilla £200K
DR L.Salukvadve £250K
DL G.Favalli £450K
DC F.Cannavaro £700K
DC M.Booth £100K
DM C.Makelele £300K
MR G.Barros Schelotto £200K
ML G.Hernandez £200K
AM J.Litmanen £50K
ST J-P.Angel £300K
ST. O.Neuville £50K

Total = £2,800,000

More to the point why are you trying to buy a whole new team when Aberdeen have a decent enough team as it is??? oO)

More to the point why are you trying to buy a whole new team when Aberdeen have a decent enough team as it is??? oO)

If thats what he wants to do then its up to him, no need to have a go at innocent forum members like that.

If thats what he wants to do then its up to him, no need to have a go at innocent forum members like that.

I'm not having a go at him its just a question, i was curious why he wants to do it, thats all :)

Back