3 People queue for new Newcastle top

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 1K
i bet thats 3 more than the que for a boro shirt!lol
Actually they cant keep up with demand and you have to pre order the Boro Shirt because so many want it.So get your facts right before pressing your keys.

Actually they cant keep up with demand and you have to pre order the Boro Shirt because so many want it.So get your facts right before pressing your keys.

the boro shirt is very nice this year. atleast something good came out of you getting relegated you got adidas as a kit make.

the boro shirt is very nice this year. atleast something good came out of you getting relegated you got adidas as a kit make.
The plan was to have adidas in the Premier,unfortunately the team and manager had other idea's.

And apparently Newcastle have an amazing fan base.

Then again, fan or no fan, who would want that shirt.

Are you a fan of Mr Southgate?
As a player and captain he was absolute class.As a manager i think his record in the Transfer market and ultimately his results speak for themselves.I think he should of been sacked months ago and if he was working for any other chairman he would of been,but i guarantee if he doesn't start well next season he'll be out before the Christmas adverts start.

I think he would make a good assistant...the nice guy or the one the players can come to but i just dont think he can cut it as a boss.

woo handbags, mate just ribbing u like ur ribbing them whats up wid u?

woo handbags, mate just ribbing u like ur ribbing them whats up wid u?
I wasn't ribbing them,i really was surprised there was as many as 3 people waiting to buy that awful shirt,but that's only my opinion.I was just setting you straight mate,wouldn't want you to think Boro cant sell there strips,they actually sell very well every year and this years comes with a free season ticket.

i'm a newcastle fan and even i can admit that it looks awful. i definitley won't be buying it lol

Back